My Carrozzeria wheels w/ Dunlop Q2's mounted....

sorry to hear, those are very nice rims. I would buy them right now, but the wife is about to end me already bc of my spending habits on the busa lately:rofl:. Just told her about them, and how good of a deal it was, but she didn't budge a bit lol

sorry to hear, those are very nice rims. I would buy them right now, but the wife is about to end me already bc of my spending habits on the busa lately:rofl:. Just told her about them, and how good of a deal it was, but she didn't budge a bit lol
:laugh:
Its all good brother I understand. Let me know if you can think of anyone else.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dang bro, I hate to see you sell them but I pray you get em sold fast,

I'll vouch for Takeuon also.

No question need be asked here about the man behind that name, :thumbsup:

Dang bro, I hate to see you sell them but I pray you get em sold fast,

I'll vouch for Takeuon also.

No question need be asked here about the man behind that name, :thumbsup:

Thanks Zack! You bring good luck...

just after you posted.... BOOM! They have indeed sold to Art (Gunn4hyr)
Sad to part with them but I'm happy to see them go to a fellow orgster. Especially one with a scoot as nice as his! I think he'll be very happy how these will complete his ride. Guy's got a serious short track burner. :-)
Maybe he'll post up a couple before & after pics on here for everyone to see.
Posted via Mobile Device

Congrats on the quick sell! I know it's tough now, but things will get better.

Thanks Zack! You bring good luck...

just after you posted.... BOOM! They have indeed sold to Art (Gunn4hyr)
Sad to part with them but I'm happy to see them go to a fellow orgster. Especially one with a scoot as nice as his! I think he'll be very happy how these will complete his ride. Guy's got a serious short track burner. :-)
Maybe he'll post up a couple before & after pics on here for everyone to see.
Posted via Mobile Device

Your welcome, Lol...

and unlike eBay and paypal I don't get a percentage of it, Lol... :laugh:

Sorry to see em go but am glad your still on two wheels and hanging tough man!

Looks like im to late to help with the wheel sale.

Ya did what ya needed to do for your daughter:bowdown:

Wheels will always be available, you need to get your family straight and the rest will follow:thumbsup:

Congrats on the sale, Brian. I knew those wouldn't last long. I really hope everything gets worked out with your daughter. Prayers sent for that!

Congrats on the quick sale, Brian. I hate to see them go but like you said, you got to do what you got to do.

Well just got off the phone with Brian he called to let me know he had another offer on the wheels and decided to sell to the other person I told him that in his situation I understand but it sucks for me I lost out on the deal he appologized but still blows

Well just got off the phone with Brian he called to let me know he had another offer on the wheels and decided to sell to the other person I told him that in his situation I understand but it sucks for me I lost out on the deal he appologized but still blows

Again, I'm sorry for the situation Art and for the fact I wasn't able to honor a verbal agreement. Unfortunately in this case I have to put family 1st and getting the most I could out of my sale. You understand the position I'm in and I appreciate that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Back