Priceline CHOP on Carrozzeria wheels

jdsbusa

Registered
I did a "priceline chop" on my Carrozzeria wheels. Since the ads don't show as updated posts just thought I'd drop a bug in anyone's ear looking for a new set of wheels....these are about as new as you get but without the "new" price. Includes 2 sprockets - 38t and 42t and a Roadlok Arachnid that was installed at the time of the Carrozzerias. :thumbsup: $1375 gets them shipped to your door (sorry but installation is up to you unless you live close enough and then I'll mount your tires free of charge as well) :laugh:

Link to the classified ad with more pics and detail https://www.hayabusa.org/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=2364

Vtrack.jpg

Where in illinois are you located? Judging by your signature link just south of Rockford? Maybe we could meet there and I could do 1100

Last edited:
Where in illinois are you located? Judging by your signature link just south of Rockford? Maybe we could meet there and I could do 1100
Yes and no. Yes just south of Rockford, SW actually. But no to the price (wouldn't have gone that low anyway). They're being mounted on a Busa over in Iowa. :laugh:

Back