Cyko Wheels

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone have pictures of the gold anodized Cykotic Wheels on the 2008 Blue Busa?
cykotic_anodized.jpg
[/IMG]
Does the blue accent match the blue in the 2008?

How do these wheels compare to CARROZZERIA and Marcheneschi? (Pardon the bad spelling)

Go on over to psychobike, theres an advisory on cyko wheels.. bad business practices or something like that.. Dont buy em
I would like to see the actual thread posted along with the story..

usually 3 sides, theirs, customers and the truth..

Go on over to psychobike, theres an advisory on cyko wheels.. bad business practices or something like that.. Dont buy em

If that is true, I really thank you for the info. But I agree, a link or something would be much better. I am not a member on Psychobike and therefore probably can't search. All I need is to join another board, but I will look.

Thanks

now that we're on the subject, what's a good lightweight alternative to the stock rims on the busa? ??? Something with the same durability as stock, or am I asking too much from an after market rim?

Last edited:
now that we're on the subject, what's a good lightweight alternative to the stock rims on the busa? ???
depends on budget and use... some really lightweight wheels out there but are virtually useless for anything but straightline drag racing (will bend/flex under hard cornering)

and you can spend 4G on some of the full CF wheels.. I have full forged wheels that have about 30% less rotating mass but are stronger than stock.. about $1800

Oh good stuff man, I've heard carbon rims have a shelf life? I forgot to tell you my application. I'm using them for hard cornering, but around where I live, I would be lucky to see a perfectly paved road.:please:

thats sick!!! :super: details please?

Gentlemen, you are simply looking at the Galespeed wheels and ABM rotors from Germany, mounted on a Gen I Busa.

I did a rather huge Group Buy on the ABM rotors a couple years ago with Spiegler. They look trick, and perform well when they hold together.

However, we have had several instances where the titanium-anodized carrier buttons have come flying out under extreme performance conditions. This happened to about a dozen of us (including myself) on the Group Buy, out of about 50 sets of rotors. I have since unloaded my ABM rotors, and went back to Galfer. :dunno:

Still and all, the ABM rotors where sweeeeet-looking hardware...

Rotor1.jpg

Last edited:
I talked to Seb and to the guy from Cyko Wheels. Seb says he finally got his money back after contacting better business from at least 2 states. It sounded like a huge hassle. The guy from Cyko Wheels told a story of custom wheels done and re-done several times. The stories do not match.

Anyway, I asked if they accept credit cards and he hasn't answered yet. I know I can have those charges reversed if he doesn't deliver. But I may just go a different direction alltogether.

Back