Phase I complete....pics for you guys & gals

Bro looks nice,when ready for Phase Two we got you covered,exhaust to brakes.....levers too if you like.... :thumbsup:

I think its great that you got rid of that awful gold color. I think gold is the absolute worst color that could be on a bike besides that horrid orange color (sorry all of you orange 'Busa fans). Your bike looks great.

You will loose more weight when you go to a 4-2-1 full system! I lost 33lbs with a yoshi r77! Paid $800 for it when I got the bike!

It's all in the small details and my friend, I see you were paying attention! :thumbsup: No layers & layers of crap just for the sake of having it.

As much as I like the gold accents those new rims with the up-dated decals are great!

Function over form and this new look flows so well, it's all in place so no hating from me! A little envious at the amount you're allowed (still hearing it over the screens, let alone $$ for those rims etc.) to spend :bowdown: maybe but no denying, she's a real beauty with more real purpose!

I'm onboard the Takeuon express! :beerchug:

That Gilles chain adjuster? WIll that work with stock rims?

Very nice!

Thank you Ken.

You will loose more weight when you go to a 4-2-1 full system! I lost 33lbs with a yoshi r77! Paid $800 for it when I got the bike!

You're preaching to the choir my friend. I can not express how much I wish I could have done it all at once. It'll happen...just going to be a few more months.

It's all in the small details and my friend, I see you were paying attention! :thumbsup: No layers & layers of crap just for the sake of having it.

As much as I like the gold accents those new rims with the up-dated decals are great!

Function over form and this new look flows so well, it's all in place so no hating from me! A little envious at the amount you're allowed (still hearing it over the screens, let alone $$ for those rims etc.) to spend :bowdown: maybe but no denying, she's a real beauty with more real purpose!

I'm onboard the Takeuon express! :beerchug:

That Gilles chain adjuster? WIll that work with stock rims?

I was anticipating your response Sannosuke :laugh: Fair to say you did not let me down. Thank you for the kind words. ;)

The Gilles chain adjuster will work w/ the stock wheels. It is a nice product as it makes it very easy to micro adjust your chain.

I think its great that you got rid of that awful gold color. I think gold is the absolute worst color that could be on a bike besides that horrid orange color (sorry all of you orange 'Busa fans). Your bike looks great.

:rofl: No commento

?

I like the new decals too. They set em off well~!~

Looks like you put some thought into these changes... very nice...

how are you liking the GillesGP lifters? thinking about adding them on to mine..

Looks like you put some thought into these changes... very nice...

how are you liking the GillesGP lifters? thinking about adding them on to mine..

Thanks Mr. Bogus!

The GP lifters are nice. They kind of "lock in" to the stand arm. It gives you a confident feeling. But it's definitely a two man job.

Back