Phase I complete....pics for you guys & gals

Don't worry about us bud. Do what you like and what makes you happy! :beerchug:

I think it looks great BTW.... :thumbsup:

P.S....get a Brock's exhaust quick, the reduced weight alone you will love... :poke:

Thank you! I'm working on it my man. Have to replenish the coins in the piggy bank 1st :laugh:

Looks great, my Wife (MyRulz) has a set of Carrozzeria wheels on here 600RR.
I am not a big fan of gold so it really looks great to me. :beerchug:

Bet she loves them :thumbs: Thanks!

Looks good, and I also used tape works for an overlay on my Kanji. I opted for the Reflective Black Kanji, so it looks stock but when the lights hit it, it glows (I have the black and orange). Very easy install, very good peeps to order with. Very professional.

Last edited:
Brian,
Looks awesome man. Glad you got yours back. Still waiting for mine. We will ride one of these days. Those wheels are great.

Brian,
Looks awesome man. Glad you got yours back. Still waiting for mine. We will ride one of these days. Those wheels are great.

Thanks Greg! We'll get together here in the near future. I know you are excited to get your Busa back.

Wow! Stunning.

Brian, you have a lot to be proud of. She looks amazing!

Well done, brother. Well done.
:beerchug:

Wow! Stunning.

Brian, you have a lot to be proud of. She looks amazing!

Well done, brother. Well done.
:beerchug:

Thanks yo :laugh: She's missing two lil upgrades on the handlebar that go in front of the grips. But those will be taken care of shorty, I mean shortly :whistle: :laugh:

DSCF1086.jpg

Lookks great. Verynicely done!

Now get rid of that fokin exhaust please!!:whistle:

And forget slip-ons. 4-1 is where its at!

Last edited:
Lookks great. Verynicely done!

Now get rid of that fokin exhaust please!!:whistle:

And forget slip-ons. 4-1 is where its at!

Thanks for the compliment.

I hear ya on the exhaust. PM me and I'll give you my address to send the funds to for Phase II :whistle: :laugh:

Back