Cyko Wheels

CARROZZERIA's are nice but kind of have the same ole design. But at least I know I can get these and my money will be secure.

You think the CARROZZERIA's look alittle generic? Have you seen any gold wheels on a 08 busa? If so do you have a pic? To me they look very well structured and built well.

Last edited:
You think the CARROZZERIA's look alittle generic? Have you seen any gold wheels on a 08 busa? If so do you have a pic? To me they look very well structured and built well.

No, I think you misunderstand. they don't look generic because they are gold. Gold is what I want as well. But their design is a little generic. Their gold wheels look pretty similar to other manufacturer's gold wheels, such as Marcheschi wheels. I am just hoping for something gold but a little more unique in design.

I like the gold wheels, I am looking at some gold ones myself, seems like everyone does the chrome look, which I like... but on a black busa I think gold would look sweet, I like these:

Trac Dynamics: The best in quality for Wheels, custom motorcycle swingarms, 240 tire kits and accessories

I think they would look excellent on a black busa, but haven't been able to locate any pics of these on a busa, opinions?

Carrozzeria Forged Specials VSTAR GALFER V6 STAGE ONE TWO GSXR1000 SV1000 CBR1000RR R1 HAYABUSA

This link has a sale on the Carrozzeria wheels with front and rear rotors.

Back