My Carrozzeria wheels w/ Dunlop Q2's mounted....

Takeuon

Registered
Well my divorce & child custody battle has taken its toll on me financially and I had to make a tough decision...I am putting my forged Titanium colored Carrozzeria wheels up for sale :down:

Anyone who has done research on wheels knows these are super high quality and one of the best manufactures out there!
With the reduction of unsprung weight these will give you a noticeable increase in power and a whole new feeling to your Busa in the twisties.

I am offering these with Dunlop Q2's mounted on them. In total the wheels and tires only have 2500 miles on them!

These are the pride & joy of all my mods I've done to my bike and I hate to let them go, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Pics are below as well as the link to the ad in the classifieds. Anyone w/ questions can feel free to contact me by PM or call me.

Linky----> Carrozzeria Forged Wheels in Titanium - Hayabusa Classifieds

RearFullHubSide.jpg

WidthViewBoth.jpg

FrontOnChair.jpg

SprockChainAdj2.JPG

DSC02912.jpg

DSC02909.jpg

DSC02889.jpg

Gunn4hyr you can trust what Brian says I'll vouch for him.
No worries and you can't go wrong for what he's asking .

Brian don't let it get you down you'll bounce back stronger than before .

Brian your first pic shows rear with rotor on it .
Are you including aftermarket rotor and or sprocket as well?

Last edited:
Gunn4hyr you can trust what Brian says I'll vouch for him.
No worries and you can't go wrong for what he's asking .

Brian don't let it get you down you'll bounce back stronger than before .

Brian your first pic shows rear with rotor on it .
Are you including aftermarket rotor and or sprocket as well?

Thanks for the words of encouragement Saiid.

And yes....I am including the aftermarket rotor and Vortex sprocket!

Definitely a fair asking price for all that wouldn't you agree?

Yes that's most def a great sale price and since your including rotor and sprocket they should sell no problems .

Call me anytime you wanna talk and other than paying your bills let me know what I can do to help .

What's the blue thing of your swingarm? Is it a chain adjuster/tensioner? Where did you get it? Thanks and good luck in rebounding, I did it back in 2000, tough road, but what don't kill you...

I'm sorry you're having to let them go, Brian. The timing is just not right for me, but you know how much I'd like to have another set. In case it helps someone decide to buy these wheels, here's an identical set (with stock rotors) mounted on my 08 black/gray Busa. I think these wheels could look great on most any color Gen II. Good luck with the sale and with your case!

DSCN1500.jpg

Sorry to hear you have to sell them.

Good luck with the sale, Doesnt look like your going to have to much trouble selling them

Sorry to hear this Brian! Hope everthing works out. Those wheels looked sick on your bike!

At least its not the bike

Back