My busa won’t start

Also when I rolled the bike over earlier I used starting fluid just to bust it off but it didn’t even fire still busted off a little
That pump assembly is junk, get a new one with factory wiring (or used but make certain it's good by bench testing it first) and clean out the fuel tank til there is zero rust in it.
Also clean out the entire fuel systemfrom pump to injectors . . . woooo doggey, this bike has been used, abused and neglected.
Is it worth investing a ton of cash into it?
Or just sell it on and buy a clean Busa?

That pump assembly is junk, get a new one with factory wiring (or used but make certain it's good by bench testing it first) and clean out the fuel tank til there is zero rust in it.
Also clean out the entire fuel systemfrom pump to injectors . . . woooo doggey, this bike has been used, abused and neglected.
Is it worth investing a ton of cash into it?
Or just sell it on and buy a clean Busa?
Yeah ima invest the time, this busa gonna be built not bought

I had 1 kinda decent spark plug so I used it an I have spark on all coil overs and spark in all injectors, 1 was kinda weak I took the throttle bodies off, unplugged few motor plugs but I want to know what can I use to clean the inside of my motor cause it has some filthy buildup

61305940-DCE1-4640-9509-CD31F2D6C8F6.jpeg

820F23EA-3989-4DD2-896B-01195280898F.jpeg

9A2E22B3-5F7A-47D9-AD47-0D997618D2C3.jpeg

5552602F-ADA0-475E-AF0B-4CEC4251DDC4.jpeg

84EB32B6-9E50-487F-81F4-C1456366AC31.jpeg

7EFAA103-8D33-4917-AC13-C7C1BD786EEF.jpeg

I highly appreciate all of your help, I took the gas tank off an got the fuel pump out an it was some filthy rust colored gas in it I got some pics of how he had the pump ran

View attachment 1663564

View attachment 1663565
People that use speaker wire for electrical connections are going to hell. As mentioned by others, get a new/used assembly. Also, those gauges have been taken apart since those asleep ilumiglo gauge faces installed.

I had 1 kinda decent spark plug so I used it an I have spark on all coil overs and spark in all injectors, 1 was kinda weak I took the throttle bodies off, unplugged few motor plugs but I want to know what can I use to clean the inside of my motor cause it has some filthy buildup

View attachment 1663574

View attachment 1663575

View attachment 1663577

View attachment 1663579

View attachment 1663580

View attachment 1663581
You can use throttle body cleaner on the throttle bodies,

As for the engine? Maybe some upper cylinder cleaner in the fuel....Lucas or SeaFoam...

I just ordered a new fuel pump but couldn’t I take the transmission off the 06 motor and take the transmission off the 07 motor an put the 07 transmission on the 06 motor? If I can’t find out what it is that’s wrong with the 07 motor that is

I just ordered a new fuel pump but couldn’t I take the transmission off the 06 motor and take the transmission off the 07 motor an put the 07 transmission on the 06 motor? If I can’t find out what it is that’s wrong with the 07 motor that is
That’s a lot of work. The transmission Is part of the motor, unlike a car that has a completely separate case for the transmission.

I’ve been doing some thinking, wouldn’t I have to change the flywheel to the 06 motors flywheel? Cause I didn’t get the ecu for the 07 motor, so couldn’t it be firing at the wrong time?

An if you don’t think that would work, when I get the rear sprocket in couldn’t I just pull start it to atleast see if it runs?

I’m new to having a hayabusa, I traded my car for this 06 hayabusa and i was told it needs a new ecm cause he put a new motor on it and tried starting it with the battery low an he said he messed the ecm up doing that which doesn’t really make sense to me, but when I go to check for codes on the dash with a wire but nothing pops up on the dash not even the check light when the kill switch is flipped, so im confused on what it is wrong with the bike cause it’ll still roll over it has spark but just won’t show me anything on the dash or run and my fan stay on constantly when the key is turned on
Bit confusing not getting your points exactly

Back