Won’t go past 7k rpm

Zues1300R

Registered
So my 05 hayabusa won’t go past 7k rpm when I’m actually riding it, if it’s in neutral it’s fine, the bike feels like it shuts off a little but when I slow down everything is fine, also the left exhaust pipe blows cool air and the right side blows hot is this normal?

So my 05 hayabusa won’t go past 7k rpm when I’m actually riding it, if it’s in neutral it’s fine, the bike feels like it shuts off a little but when I slow down everything is fine, also the left exhaust pipe blows cool air and the right side blows hot is this normal?
Bike been sitting for awhile? Start with the basics, make sure filter and airways are not clogged with something. I’d put seafoam in The gas tank to clean the fuel system. Secondary injectors may be clogged if bike hasn’t been ridden much or above 7000 rpm. I swear by seafoam. You can Check spark plugs as well and fuel filter just as some other possibilities. But I’d start with the basics and a can of seafoam in the tank first

Normal? Of course not. When my motor is first started both cans puff cold air but (obviously) they both puff hot after the motor is up to temp.

Make sure exhaust is not clogged as well if it’s sat for awhile could be anything in there lol
Lol well I ride every day so that’s not an issue, BUT I just got an ECU flash by Schnitz racing and that’s when it started. It could be a coincidence OR that flash messed up my bike.

Bike been sitting for awhile? Start with the basics, make sure filter and airways are not clogged with something. I’d put seafoam in The gas tank to clean the fuel system. Secondary injectors may be clogged if bike hasn’t been ridden much or above 7000 rpm. I swear by seafoam. You can Check spark plugs as well and fuel filter just as some other possibilities. But I’d start with the basics and a can of seafoam in the tank first
I’m an every day rider, I used the wynns power charge from Brock’s website, and my injectors just got cleaned and I have new spark plugs.

Back