My Busa will be gone today.

Itsxthexslim

Registered
So I sold my hayabusa. Guy on way now to pick it up. I'm a little sad because it was my dream bike. I will eventually get another one. But for now I'm going to pay off my cc and fix my custom chopper so I can ride that. So I won't b without a ride at least til it's finished. Probably 3gs or a bit more to fix it. But it's loud and low and stands out. The hayabusa was crazy fast a little scary at times but fun. So I will be on here from time to time to see what's new but not as much as I use to. It's been a pleasure fellas.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Congrats on the sale if that is what you want, no need to run off, we like all kinds of bikes.

I'm sad to see it go but it was time I guess. Bike was an 01 and I guess I just felt like it was time. I'm replacing it with my crazy blue flamed out chopper. Let me know what u guys think. Red one belongs to my father and blue one is mine. My chopp was in an accident and I wasn't even riding it. Bike was parked and was hit my a f ing old man. And instead of getting his insurance info. The person who had bike let him go because he ain't think there was any damage. The bike had to riden home making a right hand turn just to go straight. Tank has a dent where handle bar hit it and paint chipped. So I was pissed to say least.

:( Sorry to hear it's gone, but you don't have to leave. Stick around and the peer pressure alone will lure you back :thumbsup:

stay tuned.. Very soon you will miss your busa and you will get another one, it happened to everybody including me :laugh:

And instead of getting his insurance info. The person who had bike let him go because he ain't think there was any damage.

Person who had bike??
If someone was responsible for your bike while it was in their possession, then they are responsible for the damages to it while in their possession.
so If they let someone get away with it, they can pay for it now.

I know I don't know the whole story.

What you posted is a good reminder to all of us that if someone hits our bike, get their info no matter what - never know what you might find later.
Sometimes in the heat of the moment we are not thinking straight and it's easy to miss something and find it later......Good luck getting it fixed up.

Back