Sorry for being away....

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
I'm sorry for being away, but I had personal/family issues going on... and the holidays sort of creeped up at the wrong time, too... and I flew to AL to be with family.

I especially apologize to Trip for not returning his phone calls at the time.... sorry. Things happened all at once with my grandfather/family, etc....

I refuse to get too personal here because I don't want to make this a downer post, so I just wanted to chime in and say that I'm back and ready to ride again.... but I still need my radiator fixed! I'll run the bike by a dealer within the next week or so.

My bike is ONLY operational because of Ninja Killer and Trip, so I will keep thanking them both til the cows come home!

I hope that in January 07 I'll actually get to take Trip up on his offer to ride in the mountains!!!

Here's what my bike looks like right now.... better than the Nov. 06 wreck, thanks to Ninja Killer! (and Trip for the install).

newdec2.jpg

no hugs n kisses from me....but glad to see you popped up again brah! hope the holidays werent too rough on ya....had my share of 'difficulties', but ey-life is what it is, right?

have a good New Years, C-and I better not see any pics of you dancing on tables in a Peter Pan outfit, next to a guy in a Peter Pan outfit, n especially not next to another scarred Busa in a Peter Pan outfit!

keep yer chin up-a good buddy just drove back from Snobby-Wood, and two hours awat in IL, he spun out his Audi A8 (it was a quattro, but 4-wheels cant save ya when you fall asleep doin 80) n now it looks like he backed into Roseanne Barr at a Old Country Buffet-so he has no trunk right now, and his 19" rims are ruined....at least you can still ride pretty...i been ridin durty with my rusty dented tank for 6mos now...
all_coholic.gif

hey welcome back hope the personal stuff works out for you.

Good to see ya back Pan ! You've been gone so long , these guys actually stopped talking about ya .......until now !
tounge.gif
beerchug.gif

Nice to see yah back in the saddle Pan , Hope everything works out for you. By the way MERRY XMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR. I hope all will be well BRO.
beerchug.gif

Back