I'm sorry all!!!

MLSDUKE1

Live from Mom's basement
Registered
To everyone I both have and haven't met on here it has been an AMAZING time getting to know you all. I'm not leaving, I'm just saying sorry for never following up with my adventure home from Afghan-land. It wasn't too bad except for re-adjusting when I got home to everything as in the new place on base we're living, the state of the dogs after not seeing me for so long and them re-recognizing me, and my kids who had all but forgot who I was. My wife and I haven't had any problems or anything which is a HUGE relief and I'm happy to say I'll have internet at my house again on Monday so you guys can see all of the new things I got for my bike (some you will not see because they are under the tank and I don't want to open that can of worms again).

To Tim, I'm waiting for my travel voucher to pay out and then I'm gonna get the brakes, I haven't forgot about you!

Ya'll should have seen my bike though. It looked like something that someone would ditch in a trailer park. Dirty from the dust and pollen and cow poop floating around in the air, just neglected. BUT some elbow grease, some Ice polish, and a little time took care of that AND my wife's bike don't look too bad either. :laugh:

Just want to say I've been feigning to get back on the site and update the hell outta ya'll LOL.

Pics will be posted on Monday and until then have a safe and eventful weekend all!

The only,
Me

No apology needed! Glad your back home safe!!

Thank you Sir for all the sacrifices you and yours make for us!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Thanks all, I'm up to 2051 on it (total milage) on this BEAUTIFUL 2005. Gonna go ride. I'll see ya'll on Monday!

Glad you made it back safe! You don't owe us anything. :welcome: HOME

Welcome Back! Thank You for Your Service! Looking forward to seeing PICS of you and the OPEN ROAD!

thanks for your service and :welcome: home...spend some time with your lady (so you don't get home and then start having problems :laugh:) and then go get your ride on! :beerchug:

Back