My Goo Be Gone Is Gone

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Got the Honey Doo list done for today, Little to cold to ride, So I went out to see Misty in the Garage and decided to hook up a switch to her tag light, ( Not sure where to get new bulbs for it so Im only going to run it at dark )

Anyway, Once I finished that I decided to Take off the ( SAY GO ) Decals that were on her swingarm and then while I was at it decided to take off the Tire inflation guide as well. ( Pain in the azz ) So here she is all undecald and clean looking.

==========================================================

new bike 037.jpg

new bike 038.jpg

You need to put a row of spikes down the center of your helmet to match Misty!!!

She looks good!!! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:looks good, how much of a pain was it to pull the sticker off.

Took me about 45 min.

Started with a hair dryer and heated it up and started pulling it off, If you decide to do it dont get excited when it starts peeling, That will only be the outer plastic cover, The sticker itself is a pain, Heat / Scratch a little off with fingernail / Heat Scratch / Heat Rub / Heat Scratch and so on and so on and so on, Then Goo Be Gone after its off to get rid of the glue

Heat / Scratch a little off with fingernail / Heat Scratch / Heat Rub / Heat Scratch and so on and so on and so on

:rofl: sounds like you have a little more then just a sticker problem there my friend.......:banghead:

I think you need to find a chain with spikes for the pins, Demmym. Now that would be badazz...
:thumbsup:

Maybe you should have a sticker stating>BEWARE OF SHARP OBJECTS,TOUCH AT YOUR OWN RISK:laugh:.Between those BLING is killing my eyes

Back