She's gone...

PDBusa

who, me?
Donating Member
Registered
It is with a very heavy heart that I must inform you that me beloved Bullet, is gone. It has been a long summer of her sitting idle in the garage collecting dust so I made a decision to climb up on the fence about selling her. :down:
Why?
My daughter and riding partner for 12 of the 13.5k miles Bullet has flown, Jen, informed me that she is getting too tall for the pillion and her heart wasn't really into the twisties anymore. She went on to say that she had been having bad dreams recently about me on Bullet and was actually nervous for me the last two times I went out. I think in addition to her age, meeting Don at the Bash 08, and then hearing of his senseless, criminal demise may have had something to do with it too. Besides all that, I only put about 200 miles on the bike this season compared to the 2,500-3000 in years prior, so she really was being neglected. Yesterday I was offered an excellent deal by a dealer on a trade for a new truck and it knocked me off the fence, so now Bullet is gone. :cry: I went this route so I don't have to feel responsible for a newbie buying her.
I will still pop in here to harass those who need it from time to time. I have met nothing but awesome people from the .Org and those friendships I am not willing to toss aside. Doug and Kristie, you have a great family here, Thank you.
Oh, and to the new moderators, Congrats.. and :moon:
:laugh:
God Bless all and please Ride Safe!
PDBusa/Hank/Charlie/Chank

DSC00015.JPG

May08 (9).JPG

Last edited:
Dude...that's a great story...you have made your decision on all the right elements... Even sad stories can be well done.

I hope you come back here often. Best wishes, and I really hope you enjoy your new sled.

:beerchug:

As a dad, I respect your choice. I know the only person that could ask me to give up my bikes I would is my son.

great story, and congrats on the new truck :thumbsup:

hope to see you around in the future :thumbsup:

Chank - man am I gonna miss our trailer pulls. Man, don't be a stranger. I am proud to know you.

Dang, Chank...sorry to hear. Don't be a stranger; you're welcome here any time.

Does this mean we aint twins any more? :laugh:

Like the others said, don't be a stranger.

:moon: back at ya!

What the heck? You guys are slacking!
:worthless:

Which is exactly why I will leave Hank around to keep tabs on things!
:poke:

DSC00006.JPG

Last edited:
Good job Chank!!!! Sorry to hear the Busa is gone, but it's a Chevy!!!! :D As long as you and your daughter are happy with it, thats all that matters bro... Also, you better stay around, or else I'll have to head up your way and have a chat with you. LOL

wha? man I am gonna be living out east in a month and you go and sell it :poke:

You got the keys to mine, so you can still get a fix if you need one :beerchug:

Hank this is terrible news..... Your breaking my heart man!

Back