Stretch is gone

all you need to finish the look of the bike is silver forks and black calipers.....

Looks Good both ways but I personally like the
stretched out version, maybe you can find a happy
medium between super stretched and stock maybe
4"over

I liked the stretch way better, but that's just me!
beerchug.gif

My bike's been changed from stretched&Lowered to stock wheelbase and height so many times it has issues. I like them either way. There's just something about a stretched&lowered Busa.

Wheelbase is all about what you are doing with your Busa. If you ride hard in the mountains and/or do track days, stretching is absurd. If you profile at bike meets, dragrace, cruise it on Friday nights, stretching makes sense. Also, I think geography plays a part, more people stretch em in mountainless areas and urban environments (Miami, Los Angeles, etc.). It's all fun in some way! Raydog

After seeing so many stretched busas a stock WB bike looks shortened...less than stock wb. I think a stock WB bike lowered helps that a bit though.

Like a few others have mentioned, maybe a couple inches over would be a good compromise. A 0-6 would do the trick nicely.

Or you could just buy a SS bike for the twisties
laugh.gif

Wheelbase is all about what you are doing with your Busa. If you ride hard in the mountains and/or do track days, stretching is absurd. If you profile at bike meets, dragrace, cruise it on Friday nights, stretching makes sense. Also, I think geography plays a part, more people stretch em in mountainless areas and urban environments (Miami, Los Angeles, etc.). It's all fun in some way! Raydog
I thought all bikes delivered to FL were stretched from the factory?
laugh.gif

I like the stretch, and damn that frame is blingen!! looks like you did a great job on it..
beerchug.gif

Wheelbase is all about what you are doing with your Busa. If you ride hard in the mountains and/or do track days, stretching is absurd. If you profile at bike meets, dragrace, cruise it on Friday nights, stretching makes sense. Also, I think geography plays a part, more people stretch em in mountainless areas and urban environments (Miami, Los Angeles, etc.).     It's all fun in some way!     Raydog
I thought all bikes delivered to FL were stretched from the factory?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

After seeing so many stretched busas a stock WB bike looks shortened...less than stock wb.  I think a stock WB bike lowered helps that a bit though.

Like a few others have mentioned, maybe a couple inches over would be a good compromise.  A 0-6 would do the trick nicely.

Or you could just buy a SS bike for the twisties  
laugh.gif
+1 especially factory heighth too. they now look almost too short. imho. i wish factory swingarms would give you atleast another inch of adjustment
deadhorse.gif

If you got up and down the dragon with that stretched bike and kept up with the stock length guys, put it back... I sure couldnt..

I can see stretching a bike if you are drag/ street racing with lot's of horsepower but to stretch it for the sake of stretching it--- WTF?

I have discovered the reason why i stretched it in the first place HAHAH, just needed a little test run. yes little cold out tonight but well worth it.
reason i stretched the bike, humm lets see 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, nothing but sky. good chance with a passenger 5th looking at stars.

Man this will take some thought. 70 mph burn outs or looking for birds??? humm
But like i said before running at the gap, i had no probs hanging with stockers, and yes blasting right by most.

I have discovered the reason why i stretched it in the first place HAHAH, just needed a little test run. yes little cold out tonight but well worth it.
reason i stretched the bike, humm lets see 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, nothing but sky. good chance with a passenger 5th looking at stars.

Man this will take some thought. 70 mph burn outs or looking for birds??? humm
But like i said before running at the gap, i had no probs hanging with stockers, and yes blasting right by most.
laugh.gif
its 47 here what is it down there. so i guess this means i dont get that swingarm
banghead.gif

Back