Stretching vs Non-Stretching

it could be worse..we could be talking about how corrupt stretching is.:rofl:

Oh lordy, now you done it Rashad! You have gone off the deep end and confused your beloved busa with the current democratic party! :rofl:

Well, for handling keep it stock or make adjustments, suspension mods, and put some great tires on her.

If you like the look, go for it. It is your ride.

For certain types of racing stretch it, and make suspension mods so you can improve that 60' time.

:laugh:

I stretch everyday, but I like the bike at the stock length. :laugh:

A stretched bike looks good, but so does my wife. That doesn't make either one easy to live with. (I'm kidding honey) :thumbsup:

Stretched swingarm AND tailsection.

busa 010.jpg

I think I am going to choose.....ummmm....let's see.....Non-stretchy side. That sounds good. Ride the bike for what you want. Make mods accordingly.

I got to stick to the stretched side since mine is 4" longer. Just enough so i don't loose to much lean angle but still longer then stock. My main reason for lengthen was the ugly gap between the end of the tail and the end of the tire. You can tell in the pics the difference between stock and 4". The 4" doesn't create a big gap between the tire and motor either. But that is all personal preference.

Steve

schwinge1.jpg

0413091826b.jpg

0413091827.jpg

Back