She will be mine soon

Mason357

Registered
It's been nearly 5 years since I got my 2011 busa. I only have 4 payments left and she will be mine with a clear title. After all these years people still can't believe I went from a 250 to the busa and hadn't even been riding 2 years also was only 22 when I bought it brand new in 2011. I even still have my first bike a 09 Suzuki GZ-250 that I plan to keep still have my 2010 Ninja 250 with only 2300mi too but plan to sell it in spring. So bikes I've had are 09 GZ-250, 06 Yamaha Virago 250, 09 Kawasaki Eliminator 125 (No power but a blast to ride) 2010 Ninja 250 and the 2011 busa.

If counting dirt bikes had a 73 Yamaha DT3 and my 94 RM-250. I'm even so small I had to have the busa lowered 3in in the rear just to ride it (even had to lower the ninja to be able to flat foot it and that says a lot). The reaction when people see a short white guy get off this big busa is priceless. After I get it paid off I'm gonna put a air ride on it so I can lift it to stock height when I get going because with it lowered it don't handle as good because amount of lean I can do is limited just hope I always lower it back down before I stop after having fun in the twisties.

I also know not to let anyone ride it ever again because I went over 3 years without letting anyone else ride it and when I finally trusted someone I thought was my best friend ride it he wrecked it and I never saw him again so lesson learned and he messed it up bad and it's still not fixed I haven't rode it in over a year that's killing me. I have full coverage on but they would total it out and I don't want a new busa I want my busa especially since it's almost paid for so I have to fix it myself but I'm glad it's almost fully mine and not having that 268 dollar payment a month will be nice too.

Sorry to hear your friend crashed your bike and did not take responsibility to repair it. Thats a very ****ty thing to do,and hopefully karma will get his ass.
But...
Why pay the full insurance premium only to not use it? If the insurance company was going to total it,the wreck much have been pretty significant. So you have been paying $268mo + full coverage on a bike you havent been able to ride in over a year? :banghead: I can understand you wanting your bike but thats being a bit foolish financially.
The wreck depreciated the value of the bike,especially if the fairings/gas tank were damaged and are not replaced with OEM pieces. So now you are left paying off a bike that will cost thousands to fix and may never be 100%(bent frame possibly?). Pictures would be nice to see.

Not foolish on my part a few years back I got hit by a guy with a suspended license and no insurance so I used mine. Some of the faring just had a few small scratches and the adjuster marked them as having to be replaced as they come pre painted with decals. So one of the side faring cost $486 when I can repaint and have decals made and fix the faring for under $50. Only 4 or 5 pieces need to be replaced the rest can be redone the tank somehow was not dented I can fix the bike for about $1000 with repainting myself and I do automotive painting so cheap and easy fix.

The frame is fine as bad as the bike looks it's just cosmetic I checked it over and a Suzuki dealer cleared the frame etc. The full coverage I have the bank got because I couldn't afford full coverage they just added it to my loan. It made me think at first I would loose the bike at the end of my term because the added amount was about 9000. Just last month I owed 11000 I painted a car for someone now I owe 5700 and I'm doing a 69 cougar for the mayor of a nearby town so it looks like I will be able to pay it off and not loose it. Funny thing is that friend that pulled this on me was going to paint the cougar and I stole the job from him I think he ran off to Texas.

So with me being able to save most of the faring by repainting I can keep my bike and it will not cost me thousands to fix. I just have to work on paying it off before I can repair it and the fact that I only make $733 a month I just have to hope for the best that I can pay it off in 4 months then get started on repairs.

Back