Buying a Shoei Again Soon!!

jaschil69

Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to say that I will be in the market for another Shoei helmet. I had a RF1000 I was using at the track on Sunday. I lowsided and someone ran over my helmet with my head inside. It seems to have stopped any major injury. I got a concussion and a free helicopter ride to the hospital. Didn't even get to look out the window
rock.gif
. Anyhow. I will be buying a new one soon. Any board suppliers have a good deal on the RF1K?

yep, us "oval" heads gotta stick together... them "round skull" Suomy types are out to get us you know....

WOW!!!! That is truely field tested, Glad to hear all is well
bowdown.gif
. I am having a hard time trying to imagine something like that!
thumb_up.gif
Good to see you get back on that horse.

you may want to try competition accessories. i got my rf 1000 for 299 on closeout. one of the board sponcers may be able to beat that price also. glad your ok and good to know the lid did its job.

Glad your okay. I was sold on Aria for similar reasons. I think I might bail on Aria if the OGK does the job better at the track.

That makes me feel a little more confident in wearing my RF1000. Well worth the money to breathe another day!!
thumb_up.gif

I hope none of you have to "Test" your helmets this way. It wasn't much fun and I'm still feeling it in my neck. Main thing is that it didn't crack and cause more injuries. I normally wear my old KBC out there just so I don't mess up the new helmet. I think I am very glad my wife forced the issue this time. The bike didn't fare too badly either. Needs a left clip on, left rear set, shift rod, and the race plastic is slightly cracked. Glad it stayed on one side.
Everyone, just be careful and wear your gear always!

Who needs a new shoei??? I got ya covered. Just let me know what you need and Ill get it for ya.

If we can get more people to order at once, the better the price.

Holla at me,

Josh

Ryders Connection

I was wearing a RF1000 when I crashed, I bought another one identical color and artwork because the first one was obviously so good.

Cap

Hoo-Boy!

Your Shoei was worth every penny, and then some!

Glad to see you are in one piece!
clap.gif

Own a Troy Lee Design Shoei Rat Fink...get car guys wanting it ALL the time...had a Shoei Rep tell me to stop wearing it because they are VERY hard to find nowa days...LONG LIVE SHOEI
bowdown.gif

Back