She's Finally Mine

Mason357

Registered
After 5 years I got my title paid the bike off. Now I can finally say she's officially mine. I've had 5 amazing years with my busa looking forward to many more. Of course I don't recommend doing what I did and go straight from a ninja 250 to the busa but as long as you respect the power this even goes for a seasoned rider it is possible just now recommended. The main mishaps I've had are getting used to the weight difference especially on slippery surfaces (dropped it a few times before I got used to the weight difference from the 250) other drivers not paying attention. I'm just glad she's finally mine with a clear title.

Feels good huh? I have three payments left on my car and all I have will be paid for, except my mortgage. Retirement is good!

Euphoric more how I feel seeing that beautiful Louisiana clear title. Proud to own the greatest bike ever made in my opinion (ninja 14 was too ugly on the front end and too many electronic assist features I like the rawness of the busa) and I have the fastest color and I love this bike. I never own a bike for a year before the busa hooked me had a few 250s but the busa became my dream bike and it has never disappointed me.

I even did a iron butt ride for 19hrs just stopping or gas and it is so comfortable. Too bad that ride was to north Colorado in December 1300mi don't care to do that again unless I have proper cold weather gear. I got bad hypothermia and frost bite in my fingers I was riding to the wolf sanctuary I was at that time now I work for a different wolf sanctuary that I love.

I have mine wired for Tourmaster electric gloves for that kind of weather. A real hand and finger saver. Just plug them in.

Back