My busa made Zaino's picture page!

congrates!!!
Thanks fris!
beerchug.gif

Congrats BulletTrain! It is always good to represent the Busa especially one that has been polished with Zaino. You and i both have known how great Zaino products are  for years. Now maybe i can talk about Zaino and not be accused of being a salesman for Zaino. I am just glad that you were able to inform everyone about Zaino. Maybe Zaino will at least give you a discount on some products now.
Thanks man. It's funny that when I first tried Zaino I only done it so I could prove that it wasn't what everyone claimed it was. Now I'm the biggest shill they have! Go figure.
laugh.gif
I really busted Sal Zaino's chops in the forums until I got it and tried it. It's funny now! Hehehehehehehe...

jump9.gif

BT...you're famous!!!  I can say I knew you when.  lol  

Recently when one of the salesmen was polishing a bike at work I told him he really should use Zaino.  
biggrin.gif
  Then I proceeded to tell him that it was better than that Honda polish he was using.  
tounge.gif
  Of course, as always, I had to go get myself in a little trouble and tell him I heard about it from a guy on Hayabusa.org (well, he started it...he asked).  After that, he muttered something about that d#mn Suzuki.  Good times at the Honda dealership, rofl.

I'm going to get some Zaino (and now I know where) so I can make my Suzi as purtty as yours.  Ummm...do you really wash it with Liquid Dawn first like it says in the application?  I've never purposly taken water to Suzi.  
eyes.gif

Very nice-n-shiney  Congrats on the recognition!

Kris

BT...you're famous!!!  I can say I knew you when.  lol  

Recently when one of the salesmen was polishing a bike at work I told him he really should use Zaino.  
biggrin.gif
  Then I proceeded to tell him that it was better than that Honda polish he was using.  
tounge.gif
  Of course, as always, I had to go get myself in a little trouble and tell him I heard about it from a guy on Hayabusa.org (well, he started it...he asked).  After that, he muttered something about that d#mn Suzuki.  Good times at the Honda dealership, rofl.

I'm going to get some Zaino (and now I know where) so I can make my Suzi as purtty as yours.  Ummm...do you really wash it with Liquid Dawn first like it says in the application?  I've never purposly taken water to Suzi.  
eyes.gif

Very nice-n-shiney  Congrats on the recognition!

Kris
No! I refuse to believe you'd turn the Honda shop upside down! Hehehehehehe...
wink.gif

Me? Famous? Nah, just plain ol' Train.
smileyexhibit.gif

Thanks a bunch, BT! Hopefully they'll ship it out to me, but I'll expect the unexpected. I won't quote you on it, but I'll see if I can cajole them into sendin' me some dat good stuff! Wish me luck!

Thanks a bunch, BT! Hopefully they'll ship it out to me, but I'll expect the unexpected. I won't quote you on it, but I'll see if I can cajole them into sendin' me some dat good stuff! Wish me luck!
I tell ya what. If they won't just let me know and I'll order some and ship it to ya myself. How's that?
wink.gif

I really expect that Sal will send it to you though. Might cost a bit more than standard shipping to the US though. I don't know...

Let me know what's up after you e-mail him. I'll e-mail my real name to you right now using the e-mail addy you have registered with this site. Tell him I sent you... Might not help, but then again it just might. Good luck!

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1073881525 -->

Thanks, BT! Can I really take you up on that offer? I've already emailed Sal, so I'm just waiting for a response. I informed him in the email that the mighty "Train" referred me, so I hope it works. Anyways, I'll let you know how things go. And VaBusa, thanks for the tip as well. My only constraint is my physical location. Zaino says that they can't ship outside of the 47 states. Just my luck!

Unless it's illegal to ship overseas for whatever reason you can take me up on it if Zaino won't send it.
wink.gif

Thanks, BT! Can I really take you up on that offer? I've already emailed Sal, so I'm just waiting for a response. I informed him in the email that the mighty "Train" referred me, so I hope it works. Anyways, I'll let you know how things go. And VaBusa, thanks for the tip as well. My only constraint is my physical location. Zaino says that they can't ship outside of the 47 states. Just my luck!
Oh, sorry Pacific! Didn't realize they wouldn't ship world-wide...good luck!
smile.gif

BT!  Where are you?

Suzie's waitin for ya and Iv'e got the cam corder battery all charged up!  
biggrin.gif
I'm lost in Alabama on the way out there. I stopped to get a case of baby oil and got mixed up leavin' the warehouse. Wait, I'm passing a sign. Wha..... MEXICO!?! WTF?
rock.gif

Hehehehehehe...
jump9.gif

Thanks Va. And BT, thanks again, bro. I'll let you know how things go. Until then, I guess it's "Mother's". Oh well. I'll take some up-close pics after I do the so-called "detail" job. I'll try to get all the angles in. Then you guys can tell me what you think. Thanks again!

BT!  Where are you?

Suzie's waitin for ya and Iv'e got the cam corder battery all charged up!  
biggrin.gif
I'm lost in Alabama on the way out there. I stopped to get a case of baby oil and got mixed up leavin' the warehouse. Wait, I'm passing a sign. Wha..... MEXICO!?! WTF?
rock.gif

Hehehehehehe...  
jump9.gif
See what happens when you're on the Busa!

Now just turn you butt around, head north for a bit, & I'll be waiting out side. I'm the one with the unclean Busa.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back