Zymol vs.  Zaino

babuski

Donating Member
Registered
In the past I used Zymol wax on my black paint finishes on my cars.

Has anyone used zymol on a busa and gotten good results? I know we have many zaino fans here and Bullet is the boards top zaino purveyor (just kidding train, just kidding), but I was wondering if anyone decided to fork over $50 for a small can of zymol and got results worth commenting on?

I have used Zymol and Zymol touch up sparay. It does a nice job. I als like Crystal Glow.

You name it, I used it. Zymol, P21S, Meguire's, 3M...just about everything. I thought P21S was actually better then Zymol (costs about the same), and I was stuck on P21S for a while. I bought Zaino for the Busa, and since I had it and had some time on my hands, decided to try it on the Benz. I could go on and on, but I'll make it short. Zaino is by far the best I have ever used. Well worth what you pay, and its priced just about the same as the other high-end products. As for the Busa, besides Zaino, I used 3M Imperial Hand Glaze and P21S wax once on the tank...the day I took that sticker off. Oh, Zymol smells really good though
biggrin.gif

Ive never tried zaino but i use zymol and everything except my boat. On black ive never seen better. Doesnt last long tho. And yeaaaaa its smellls goood !!!!!!!!

I use the Zymol on everything. For those in-between waxes, I use the Meguiar's spray-on wax. Works great and makes everything look and feel like glass.

Brian

how does the Honda polish compare to Zaino... I have been using the Honda polish thus far... Zaino is only 8.95 so if it is better, I will use it...
smile.gif

i used honda polish beand s100 before i switched to zaino
zaino is much better
if you try zaino you need at least
ZFXâ„¢ Flash Cure Accelerator Additive $19.95
Z-2â„¢ Show Car Polish for Clear Coated Car Finishes $12.95
and i would buy these also
Z-5â„¢ Show Car Polish for Swirl Marks and Fine Scratches $16.95
Z-6â„¢ Ultra Clean Gloss Enhancer Spray $9.95

I also used zaino and am very impressed with the results and the results on the black and plum are both very good... for smell i prefer summers eve strawberry, but thats just me...lol.. its all a matter of preference..

Back