Diablo made it into print!!!

Great achievement Chris, The photo skills, the beautiful model, they'll be knockin on your door lookin for more soon. Now just keep her up and keep her clean, I see an entire diablo calender in the future.
Thanks.
beerchug.gif
Now if I can just keep 'er on the road!
drooling3.gif

very sweet, bro....very sweet!
beerchug.gif

Getttin mighty envious of the shine on that 10, bro...
wink.gif
Thanks bro...
beerchug.gif
However, the 10 ain't shiny rght now. It's filthy. I rode all weekend when I had any time instead of cleanin'. I'll get 'er all shined up again this week though. Just couldn't spend good ridin' weather in January washin' my ride!
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Oh yeah? Well, is it on the Zaino site yet?! Uh?
tounge.gif

Congrats BT...seems whatever you touch, it turns to gold...buy ME some lottery tickets or something!
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

beerchug.gif

wink.gif
Thanks bro...
beerchug.gif
 However, the 10 ain't shiny rght now. It's filthy. I rode all weekend when I had any time instead of cleanin'. I'll get 'er all shined up again this week though. Just couldn't spend good ridin' weather in January washin' my ride!
biggrin.gif
Now THIS is what we need to hear....BT gettin up and ridin more often than washin..

Very Very good, Mr. Train....therapy will continue on the next sunny day. hehe...

Great to know yer havin a blast on that thing...
smile.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

wink.gif
Thanks bro...
beerchug.gif
biggrin.gif
Now THIS is what we need to hear....BT gettin up and ridin more often than washin..

Very Very good, Mr. Train....therapy will continue on the next sunny day. hehe...

Great to know yer havin a blast on that thing...
smile.gif
Wish I'd been off today. It had to have been 70 outside with beautiful sunshine everywhere... Man, I wanted to be ridin'... Instead I was stuck in a dang Crown Vic all day.
mad.gif
Tommorrow looks to be just as nice. At least I should be able to ride to the weekly bike night thing after work. If it's as warm tomorrow evening as it is now I'm ROLLIN' baby!
super.gif

beerchug.gif

ain't it a sweet ride in them Vics? I mean, it must be pretty smooth...

I hear ya, though...ain't nothin like bein on a bike. It's comin up on a year now that I've been bike-less...

Can get pretty hard sometimes...Sunday and yesterday was absolutely beautiful. Sunny skies with a wisp of clouds....gentle breeze and clear roads.

Somtimes I feel like I'm gonna cry...
sad.gif

Back