Need help tastefully blending two photo's

justintime2

What's your story?
Donating Member
Registered
These are from our recent trip to Florida to pick up our new Fire engines that we drove back across the USA. We are having a photo made that will be hung in the Bradenton, FL hooters at their request. I have no programs or talent to do this so anyone that could help it would be appreciated and your work would be posted in the above spot. Just want a way for both photo's to be one and look good. Won't let me download in high res so the low res version are here for viewing and if you click the link below I have the high res versions on my website for whoever can help, scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the thumbnails. I want to keep them as high a pixel count as possible as they will be emailed to ofoto and printed. TIA
smile.gif

http://www.justintime2.com/pages/6/index.htm

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115148617 -->

low_res_1.JPG

Don't want this one to be part of the other pic but damn, I love this picture. If anyone knows who this is, tell her I love her and she can wear my helmet anytime!
tounge.gif

wow.gif
.... So many hooters... so lil time
cool.gif
tounge.gif

...as rubbha would have put it - your one lucky bastid
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Very nice pics!  How do you want them blended?
Not really sure as I don't have any artistic talent when it comes to this stuff. Like the photo of us with the hooters girls but you really can't tell it is a fire engine, that's why I like the other photo too. It shows the engine but is farther away. Maybe the large pic of the engine with the one of use and the girls inset somehow. If you can help just use your imagination I am sure it is better than mine!
smile.gif

Thanks!

JT2, do you have any with just the truck? I can get the other 2 merged for you, but it'll take a bit more time today.

Nice pics , and i saw the other girls picture on the "up on one" site first ! Its one of the best "tasteful" pics of a girl on a bike.

Dayum, Firemen get all the chicks !!

It ain't fair y'all get all the equipment that kinky chicks like, just like that picture shows !!

They are up on the site! here are the low res versions. If your going to use one this would probably be the better one because it is bright and clear!
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115228927 -->

low_res_3.JPG

Back