photoshop request for new project

MOCKIN U

Registered
I have a hi res version of this picture to play with that I can email who ever wants to play with it. In the end the final image will be silk screened on the back of a craftsman shirt like the one pictured below. Trying to make a show shirt for events, parades, charity events with my bike as I named it Angry Bird

Looking to get all the characters removed from this image except the red bird, also looking to get the "S" removed at the end of birds to finally read ANGRY BIRD. Anyone down to help me out? The final result must be the hi res photo as its going to be printed.

Angry-Birds-Wallpaper-HD-5.jpg

this is a shirt I made for my old bike.

IMAG0341.jpg

IMAG0340.jpg

I'll see what I can come up, it probly won't be very good, or.maybe not even good at all, but ill enjoy it doin it for sure. :lol:

Droid via Tapatalk

Please also send me a pic of your bike so I can add it. Side view would be best

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

yeah but hes like 2 miles from me. I think I may have passed him recently actually. there is Lurch, gsxrbots, marinebusa, hayabusa4life, war69 all local and ride often. I dont get up by them much but im out almost every day for a lil bit around our small town here.

Thanks for the pics I am rebuilding a server tonight but should have some time to play. Again thanks

1ibandit
88 ZL1000, 07 KaBusa
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalkr

It was a long day at work, so my Skillz are a bit lacking, Ill try again tomorrow if this wont work...

Angry-Birds-Wallpaper-HD-5 (1)a.jpg

Okay, Im liking this better, You'll notice ive utilized a few items from around the Org, we got BigBadDodge's truck, RayDogs bicycle, and Mockin's very own avatar and Sig pic. Whats the purple blob you ask? Thats Bots' favorite blankie, he cant sleep without it :whistle:
I think this will look great on a shirt. Hopefully spark a conversation or 2 and remember, a stranger is just a friend your havent outrun on you Busa yet.

Angry-Birds-Wallpaper-HD-5 (1)b.jpg

Back