Diablo made it into print!!!

Congrats BT looks good
cool.gif
Thanks man.
beerchug.gif

Congrats BT
beerchug.gif
It probably helps that your pics are always crystal clear and composed well.
cool.gif
So yer sayin' my bike and my detailin' skills ain't crap... it's my photography skills that landed my bike in the calendar?
rock.gif

Just kiddin' man... I know what you meant. Just
poke.gif
at ya a little bit.
laugh.gif
Thanks man.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

You're really beginning to piss me off BT!
mad.gif
You go and go turncoat on us and now you want to shower us with your accolades. I'm just wondering why the hell Diablo didn't make the January or June of the calendar?
rock.gif
I'm talkin' action photos man. What's the fuggin' deal bro? Diablo is pretty, but she ain't that pretty. Or is it a HE? See that now that Diablo is sitting on a throne of greatness that DaTrain left behind, IT's confused. Kinda like those people who don't know whether their black or white... male or female.
laugh.gif
Actually I'm just fuggin' with you BT. I said all that shiiite to get a rise out ya first, then CONGRATULATE you on your accomplishments...
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif

I am also in a new calendar...pimps gone wild! I am flexing and the bike is naked, or was the bike looking tough and I was naked...hmmm, can't remember. Note to self, do not bring camera along while drinking.
tounge.gif

You're really beginning to piss me off BT!
mad.gif
You go and go turncoat on us and now you want to shower us with your accolades. I'm just wondering why the hell Diablo didn't make the January or June of the calendar?
rock.gif
I'm talkin' action photos man. What's the fuggin' deal bro? Diablo is pretty, but she ain't that pretty. Or is it a HE? See that now that Diablo is sitting on a throne of greatness that DaTrain left behind, IT's confused. Kinda like those people who don't know whether their black or white... male or female.
laugh.gif
Actually I'm just fuggin' with you BT. I said all that shiiite to get a rise out ya first, then CONGRATULATE you on your accomplishments...
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif
Lol...
laugh.gif
Done in true bacharles style!
super.gif

laugh.gif

Great achievement Chris, The photo skills, the beautiful model, they'll be knockin on your door lookin for more soon. Now just keep her up and keep her clean, I see an entire diablo calender in the future.

at first i thought you meant that maybe your little escapade in the field made the news paper....take everyones advice go get that lotto ticket...win...and get another busa

Way to go BT. Lookin mighty fine. Now I'll do the chant, lotto, lotto, lotto ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

very sweet, bro....very sweet!
beerchug.gif

Getttin mighty envious of the shine on that 10, bro...
wink.gif

Back