Need help tastefully blending two photo's

Yo, If your in the area I am working at the Smokey Point CycleBarn back at the Parts Counter. Exit 206 North of Everett on I-5. Open 7 days a week...

Stop in ask for Keith...

That goes for all ya bastids...
biggrin.gif

Anyone trying to help my site went down due to bandwidth and they have now fixed it. The pics are on the link at the top of this page in full size and are all the way at the bottom, you will see the thumbnails. TIA
smile.gif

Yo, If your in the area I am working at the Smokey Point CycleBarn back at the Parts Counter.  Exit 206 North of Everett on I-5.  Open 7 days a week...  

Stop in ask for Keith...

That goes for all ya bastids...
biggrin.gif
Your only about 45 mins south of me, will do!
smile.gif

Don't want this one to be part of the other pic but damn, I love this picture. If anyone knows who this is, tell her I love her and she can wear my helmet anytime!
tounge.gif
Where did my pic for this post go?
rock.gif
Please tell me it didn't get deleted. It was tastefull and not over the top, IMO.
wink.gif

Thanks Truwrecks! Awesome work, I can't believe how real it looks. The pic that should have been taken now has been. I owe you one and your handy work can be seen at the Bradenton, FL Hooter's before long!
smile.gif

Glad you like it. A bit of Photoshop magic.
biggrin.gif

Notice, I said Photoshop, not Photochop! Photochopping takes very little time or skill!

beerchug.gif

Okay man scratch that image, I finally realize what you actually want, I'm on it though.  Here we go.

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116340675 -->

Poster1_small.jpg

you got some distance between the lense and the hotters! Move to about 5-8 feet in front of them next time and ask the slightly lean forward.

Back