Picture of me and my ride on...

Sloto200

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...
Donating Member
Registered
I started something on base here 3 years ago.   Just wanted to see if those that rode wanted to get together and get a group picture done at our squadron with the old Thunder Bird F-16 we keep and use for training.  It was a bigger success than I anticipated it to be.  Last year we did it again with a bigger turn out than the first year.  Once again, we got together this year for another photo... just thought I'd share!  The group photos are from last year and then this year respectivly.  The solo photo is from this year as well.
2006 Group
8x10.jpg

2007 Group
7430.jpg

MeT38.jpg

beerchug.gif
 that's great.  some good look'n bikes. I went thru that joint 20 years ago. it still looks the same.

Crew Dog
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Is that thing lowered 2 inches all the way around?   Looks good!

(Lamb busa @ Jul. 29 2007,11:32) Is that thing lowered 2 inches all the way around?   Looks good!
3/4 inch reaper risers in the front, and the dealership installed fully adjustable lowering links for me in the rear when i bought it. I told them to make the seat height 1" lower... so i have no idea how low the rear is compaired to stock. I want to raise it back up though but I always get comments about how good it looks lowered so, i'm torn on leaving it or raising it...
wink.gif

Hey, a good friend of mines is stationed there as an instructor! TSgt Moore, Frankie he might have mad MSgt. Check him out!!! Tell him MSgt Merritt (Smokedog) sent you!
beerchug.gif

(Smoke_Dog @ Jul. 30 2007,18:45) Hey, a good friend of mines is stationed there as an instructor! TSgt Moore, Frankie he might have mad MSgt. Check him out!!!  Tell him MSgt Merritt (Smokedog) sent you!  
beerchug.gif
what does he do?

(Sloto200 @ Jul. 31 2007,15:50)
(Smoke_Dog @ Jul. 30 2007,18:45) Hey, a good friend of mines is stationed there as an instructor! TSgt Moore, Frankie he might have mad MSgt. Check him out!!! Tell him MSgt Merritt (Smokedog) sent you!
beerchug.gif
what does he do?
Sheet metal worker! But he has some sort of instructor job at this point!

Back