My busa made Zaino's picture page!

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
I had sent Zaino some photos of my busa a while back but hadn't heard back yet. Today I was cruisin' zainostore.com and decided to hit the photos page just to see if there had been any changes. Well I'll be damned! There was Da' Train big as life for all to see! Woooooohooooooo!!! Just thought I'd share my pride with you guys... oh, and show off my busa a little.
biggrin.gif

It's at the top right corner of Zaino's Photo Page.

No surprise there BT...if they had any idea how much we've learned about Zaino since you signed on...oh, and that whole "you're some guy just trying to sell Zaino" incident is forever in the pages of hayabusa.org!
biggrin.gif

No surprise there BT...if they had any idea how much we've learned about Zaino since you signed on...oh, and that whole "you're some guy just trying to sell Zaino" incident is forever in the pages of hayabusa.org!  
biggrin.gif
Michelle, if I only knew how much Zaino must have sold based on my advice and postings when I moderated on the LS1 board in the Showcar & Detailing Forum! That site is where I first learned about Zaino. Back then I was the skeptic that didn't believe anything could be so good. I only tried it so I could argue and prove that it wasn't what it was claimed to be. Damn was I wrong! Hehehehehehe...
biggrin.gif

Anyway, the LS1 detailing forum kicked ASS! Was probably getting more hits per day than most of the forums on this site put together. At that time it was easily a LOT more active than the general forum here, if you can imagine that! I was having to hit the forum 4-6 times a day just to monitor all the posts being made! I also posted LOADS of detailing advice on the old Edmunds.com detailing forum and played on one of the Corvette forums as well. I should get kickback checks from Zaino for the rest of my life! Hehehehehehehe...
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1073593540 -->

biggrin.gif

Yeah...they owe you some money! Want us to all start writing letters?!
tounge.gif

yeah I went ahead and bought a complete detailed kit from zaino....for my bike and my cars.... I tried it out on the tiger wing thingy from my bike and I was blown away....can't wait to complete the bike this spring!!!!
cool.gif

Back