A few more Zaino pics>>>

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Since I hurt my hip the other day (pulled muscle the other day...) and can't ride for any length of time without severe pain I decided to do a little spring cleaning and get some fresh Zaino on the ride. Luckily my rolling stool was not quite as uncomfortable as riding is right now.
drooling3.gif

Anyway, I applied two coats of Z2 PRO using Z8 between coats and as a final wipedown. Z2 PRO seems to apply and remove even easier than the old Z2 formula. As for Z8... Man! With a fresh coat of Z2 and a Z8 wipe down my bike looks like a wet lollipop!
super.gif
The pics honestly don't do it any justice.
wink.gif

So, for the ones who were waitin' on my full review and pics with Z8, here ya go... Even though the pics don't do it full justice, they tell the story pretty well.
wink.gif
If you use Zaino... GET Z8!!!

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1087.jpg

This pic comes the closest to capturing the glow that the clearcoat has now. See the part of the tail section just behind the seat. The whole bike glows like that in the sun.
super.gif

IMG_1085.jpg

I even used Z on the carbon can.
wink.gif

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

Another decent shot of the "glow" on the tank...

IMG_1078.jpg

Forgot a couple pics...

IMG_1102.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_1082.jpg

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115207804 -->

wink.gif

super.gif

wink.gif

I dunno man... it looks like the Z2Pro/Z8 combination made your Busa look like a Kawasaki. I hope you kept your receipts.
laugh.gif

Seriously, looks beautiful. I really need to do some cleaning on mine, and you may have sold me on the Zaino product.

Sold! I'll be ordering both the Z2 Pro and the Z8 in about 3 weeks. Can't wait to give it a shot!

I dunno man... it looks like the Z2Pro/Z8 combination made your Busa look like a Kawasaki. I hope you kept your receipts.
laugh.gif

Seriously, looks beautiful. I really need to do some cleaning on mine, and you may have sold me on the Zaino product.
Lol...
laugh.gif
Thanks man. I needed a laugh. And thanks for the compliments. Zaino rocks!
super.gif

laugh.gif

daaayuuumm....

that shid looks plain NASTY!!! Nasty, Nasty NASTY!

Shid....I'm wantin a piece of that Zaino action almost as much as I want my Busa back....

Looks awesome, my bro...too beautiful.
thumbs-up.gif
beerchug.gif
So, um....when is Diablo makin it onto Zaino's site?

daaayuuumm....

that shid looks plain NASTY!!! Nasty, Nasty NASTY!

Shid....I'm wantin a piece of that Zaino action almost as much as I want my Busa back....

Looks awesome, my bro...too beautiful.
thumbs-up.gif
beerchug.gif
So, um....when is Diablo makin it onto Zaino's site?
Thanks bro.
beerchug.gif

I'm gonna try to get a great full bike shot with nice reflections and see if Zaino will put it on the pics page. Just sent them a few of these pics.
wink.gif

beerchug.gif

Thank God! I thought with the board down a few days you might have jumped off a bridge or something.
biggrin.gif

Thanks Chris ... that's what I'm talking about ... hoping to post up some Zaino pics of my red Busa soon ... hey man ... hope your hip gets better soonest!!

Diablo is looking sweet Chris.
beerchug.gif
As always, some of the best pics on the board.

...even if they are of a Kawasaki
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Nice bike there Bullet, what is that? A KZ 400? I had one in high school but yours is much fancier.

wink.gif

Thanks folks... If only ya'll knew how dirty she was before the bath & Zaino... I had several rides between washes this time believe it or not.
biggrin.gif

Back