Zaino Pics

Man, that purple with Zaino looks like a big, wet grape lollipop!
super.gif
Sweet lookin' ride, man.
beerchug.gif
lol, yeah it never showed that color of the purple before, I'm telling ya that zaino changes the colors in a persons bike.

painless

I hear ya on the Zaino, finally waxed my bike with it this weekend. All I can say is damn. Any one that thinks the 04 LE looks pinkish needs to see one after the Zaino treatment. Man my bike is one bad a$$ red LE now. Wish I had a digital camera to show you.

Wish I was up there in Italy with you, must be some hell of some twisties up there.

painless

I hear ya on the Zaino, finally waxed my bike with it this weekend. All I can say is damn. Any one that thinks the 04 LE looks pinkish needs to see one after the Zaino treatment. Man my bike is one bad a$$ red LE now. Wish I had a digital camera to show you.

Wish I was up there in Italy with you, must be some hell of some twisties up there.
Man I am finding more and more cool places to ride out here. Really enjoying the weather and the riding, but the wifey is getting ticked that I spend the whole weekend riding and not spending time with the family........A man never wins:(

Unless he's on his busa:)

Had to come back and take a look again! That thing is sweet!
biggrin.gif

I zainoed mine last week for the first time.

I used to think that #### was b/s untill I broke down and spent the 60(i think thats all I payed at the time) bucks on the z1,z2,z5, and the polish renewer or whatever(might be z6 but not sure) and used it on my trans am and now I am a believer!

Back