Zaino Pics

paineless4u

Donating Member
Registered
Just got back from riding with an R-1, ZX10 And a 998 Ducati.
Now I get a little carried away from time to time but these folks are truely nuts. Unfortunately they will all be dead if they ride like that all the time, and from the looks of it they know no other way to ride. Granted their "track" guys and know a thing or two, but Lord these freaks never slowed down!!!! I would have to say average speed was 120-170mph the whole day. Anyway here's a few pics of their bikes and mine with the Zaino stuff on it.

Enjoy.

DUCATI_CARBON_1.jpg

all carbon fiber tank on the Duc etc etc, bad a$$ clutch and too many other things he said he had in it.

<!--EDIT|paineless4u
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114267875 -->

DUCATI_ZX_10.jpg

Well Matt the guy I went riding with just called to make sure I made it home safe, they I guess hooked up with some Italian riders and did another round and he said those Italians were sick. Not sure how much more faster they could possibly be but if The R-1 guy said they were fast means they were even more nuts. Oh and I caved the BDE in on the right side,. looks like I will have to raise the front up and order the right side header. ouch, that sucks.

all-in-all a great day for riding but, no keeping up with the R-1, Duc or ZX-10 in the twisties thats forsure.

spent a few hours cleaning it this morning before the ride, polishing the aluminum is getting old but this is probably the cleanest the bike has been since I had it....worth the time, the zaino stuff almost changes the color of the bike.

Man, your bike is lookin good! Could be a poster shot for Zaino! For all those that think Zaino is like all other polish they should look at your bike and see the difference!

Now that bike doesn't look too painless.................She does look good though.  Thanks for the pics.

<!--EDIT|mzrsq
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114276210 -->

Man, that purple with Zaino looks like a big, wet grape lollipop!
super.gif
Sweet lookin' ride, man.
beerchug.gif

Back