My Busa Got Stolen!

Sorry to hear about your loss - don't understand the insurance thing as over in the UK the cheapest cover you can get always includes theft.

Know how you feel though - I had 3 bikes stolen about 15 years ago, all in 18 months and that feeling of coming out to where you parked it and it not being there -really awful.

Nope, no recovery yet. As far as anti-theft devices, I did not have any on it, another stupid move on my part, I just have no place to chain it up in my apt. complex and just never bought a disc lock. I had a cover on it, and the forks were locked, thats it. I just thought that this would never happen to me, but now i know full well that it can happen to anyone. I think that if i do happen to be lucky enough to get it back in good condition I will be selling it, because I would not want to take this risk again.
I talked to progressive today and they said this weekend alone in Daytona 10 sportbikes have been stolen, all suzukis and yamahas. So anyone coming down for Biketoberfest please be careful, because I am sure it is some group of low-life jackasses who know that there are tons of bike around and they are going around taking what they please, so just watch out. I'll let you know if i hear anything else though.

damn , that sucks, I hope they find it soon with NO damage. I have often left the key in mine overnight sitting in the front yard. And I have made that stupid saying" I have insurance who care if it get lifted". That was dumb on my part. I recently finally sold my Black SE busa and am already missing it. Hope you get your back.

Back