Stolen - Got the Busa this time - DFW

gonzo007

Registered
Guess these guys came back to finish the job. I planned on taking the bike to the dealership this morning. Friend who's garage I had it in was leaving town last night. I thought it would be okay for one night. Went and bought a different hardened chain link lock to have it secured last night. Video for the apt. complex has the guy coming in at 7:30am.

Keep your eyes peeled for a black/grey 06 busa. Chrome wheels, chrome rearsets and polished 2bros exhaust (dual). Also has a PC3 installed in the trunk.

License - 3PZ191
Vin - JS1GW71A962113918

Pic-
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Last edited:
I keep mine outside and live in a decent neighborhood. Perfect for thieves. I have disc lock and heavy chain. I also have it parked outside my bedroom window in my back yard. I sleep light and so does my Doberman. When someone tries to get mine and hears the dog they will run but I'm the guy that will let the dog catch him and I will take my time getting my dog off him then the person will slip and fall and break all his fingers hands and arms and will be shipped in a box to Cuba! I have fire arms too but thats too easy. We all need to be vigalant because there are too many laws to protect these thieving mo fo's. The more criminals hear aboutpeople fighting back they more they will know they could die trying to steal from someone. Its the only thing I hate about this country that we don't have the right to defend our personal property unless you're wealthy. like us blue collar people don't have the same rights...dont get me started. Sorry man for your loss. I'm sure by now it will be on youtube in some 3rd wourld country racing or doing burnouts

Its the only thing I hate about this country that we don't have the right to defend our personal property unless you're wealthy. like us blue collar people don't have the same rights...dont get me started.

That's the only thing I like about Texas, the Castle doctrine. I actually heard something that made me go check on it at 1am. Unfortunately I didn't see anybody or anything. Boy I sure was ready though...

Sucks that it's gone. I dunno what I'm gonna do now. Once the insurance settles for both I may look for a gen2. We'll see. If I get another bike, it'll have a pager alarm and a loud disc lock. Forget the chains and cables. They're utterly useless...

You had 2 bikes stolen in 1 week from the same complex?...and it has cameras.

THAT IS ABSOLUTE PROOF THEY EITHER KNOW YOU, LIVE NEAR YOU OR KNOW SOMEBODY WHO DOES I THINK....???
GOT ONE AND NOW THE OTHER ?

C'mon they were like sittin there in their apt maybe and said damn look he got the Busa out tonight. Lets get it.

How else could they know the one night that you had it out ?
In the parking spot is it like next to the street where people can drive by and see it.
Or is it in an apt complex. If its a complex the thieves are within 100yds of you now.
Dont forget folks get paid to make calls to people they know who steal things.
Its time for you to do some more investigating on your own.
I think they are much closer to you than you believe.

The slimey bastids came back? They are some brave souls.

Did the guy come in alone and ride the bike out?

I have a feeling the theives don't live very far from you? May even be your neighbor?

damn, twice in one week. that REALY blows. sorry to hear, man. i hope somebody catches those f*ckers and gives em what they deserve.

I hate thieves. Sorry to hear. I had a co-worker who had a brand new CBR1000 with less than 2,000 miles when it got stolen right in front of his house. This really blows.

this makes me strongly rethink how i do things. i'll tell you that my bike and 2 cars are in the garage with the keys in the ignition and the door open almost all day without a second thought. maybe you should find a new neighborhood, there's a few houses by me for sale in florida.

This is very sad indeed, you must be really bummed right about now. I recall some time back reading about a security chain/lock that was pretty much uncuttable with bolt cutters, just searched for it and will post the link below. This might be the ticket for you guys that are limited to carports and other outside parking. Check out the demo videos, they literally cannot cut through the chains but instead end up destroying the bolt cutters, looks pretty amazing.

Almax Security Chains Limited

Last edited:
Back