STOLEN - DFW - White Ninja ZX10 (2004)

gonzo007

Registered
Hey guys. Sad to post this. I'm copying from a post I made in my local sportbiking forum. Please keep your eyes peeled if you're in DFW. License is TX 3RF332. FYI...discontinue use of cable locks. Mine was huge and they cut through it with tin snips. I'm attaching pics of that too.

At 3:10 this afternoon someone picked my cable lock apart and made off from my apt. complex with the white ninja. Also hammered on the ignition for the Busa. Almost took that one too.

The Ninja is very distinct. Not another one out there like it. Most notable are GPR Damper, White Escalade Pearl paint, and airbrushed skulls on tank.

Here's a pic. Chances are it's in pieces even by now, but i'll post it anyways. Also here's the VIN -JKAZXCC194A010772

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Pictures of the cut cable lock -

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your bike. That really sucks. Hope it is found. Must have made you sick to come out and find your lock laying on the ground with no bike. Looks like they might have used a set of bolt cutters to cut through your lock. ???

Sorry about the bike. I'll keep an eye out.

Ill keep an eye out too, i would check out bike night hot spots if i was you, look at High 5 cycles, cutie pies, and greenville ave in dallas, stolen bikes are known to show up there.

So sorry to here this also. Dam thieves. We should be able to shoot them on site!! if we catch them but we never do right. Good luck finding it.

Thanks guys. Yeah I wish I could catch 'em. Been waiting for a good reason to whip out the glocks and Mossy...

I'll keep an eye out for it here in the Lufkin area. Maybe pack an extra magazine or two for the ole pistol today. I hate worthless meatsacks posing as regular people. ???

Are you sure the cable was cut with tin snips?

I hate fookin thieves with a pasion. Should be legal to shoot the bastids. I hope you find your bike in one piece. We are all rootin for you!

Are you sure the cable was cut with tin snips?

I hate fookin thieves with a passion. Should be legal to shoot the bastids. I hope you find your bike in one piece. We are all rootin for you!

I had a 92 ZX11 protected with a 1" dia ss cable that the thieves couldn't cut the lock on but they managed to pinch the cable flat and snip through it. Bottom line is braided cables will not protect your machine... :(

Bottom line is braided cables will not protect your machine... :(

Bottom line is really, IF THEY'RE REALLY BIKE THIEFS, YOUR BIKE IS GONE !

That's what insurance is for. You can't stop a Pro., only delay him for 30 sec :banghead:

Sorry, you got pinched !

Back