my bikeeee!

Gotta hand it to him, he has skin thick as any person I have even seen... :)

Isn't there a special "repair" book for "Owens Bikes" ??
yes it is owns for dummies

047041149X.jpg

I wish I could send you some ExtremePower fuel additive. But it will not ship overseas. I have a few cans left. Adding a few ounces to your gasoline would allow your Aprilia to really scream, just before you put those new pistons in. Anyway, I hope you get the right fluid in your cooling system. Good Luck!

Has anyone seen even a pic of Owen much more the bikes ?
NO !
Why do we autoassume 'he' is a he ?
Could be a bored secretary messin with all.
Could be a 10 yr old GIRL ?
Could be some old geezer in a rocking chair on the front porch LHAO !
Could be a group of college girls who all log in once in a while and one at a time mess with the guys ? We could be one of their thesis' ?
???
But obviously whomever it is kant spail'.....:poke:

NO !
Could be a group of college girls who all log in once in a while and one at a time mess with the guys ? We could be one of their thesis' ?
???

Actually Saiid, yes we've seen pics (videos actually) of owens. He has them posted on his YouTube account, along with his Aprilia RS50. What he doesn't have posted is what he doesn't own...a Busa, a BKing, a GSXR1000, a Ninja 250 and a CBR600 - all of which he has claimed at some point on this forum or other sites to own or have owned and recently sold. He has posted a few pics he ripped off from other sites claiming to be his own but was busted pretty quick by some members.....those being a 99 copper Busa and some wrecked gear in which he claimed he had a bad accident on his Aprilia and tore his gear up...again the gear was not his and the pics were found within about 30 minutes on another site and had been posted quite a long time ago. In short, "he" is a "he", but a mostly full of lies "he". I don't know how much longer he'll be tolerated/allowed here but he's worn out his welcome with his lies.

NO !
???

I've been following OWEN231 very closely... I pretty much have Phd in the TAO of OWENS231. He amuses me!

No Way he's a joke! He's a silly teenage guy. Too obsessed with superbikes to be a fraud... He's got a sickness just like all of us! Motorcycle obsession - it's just he has no money and no clue!

He's a young and dumb kid with a dream. He's also a squidy troll.

Last edited:
Poor bastids have no idea what they're in for once he shows up & starts posting. :laugh:

Gixxer.com handled him correctly, I can't believe we still entertain this clown.

He entertains me(in a way). This is a family forum and his antics are good to show the young family members(i have 3 teenage nephews) on how not to post on the internet so they don't become a world wide laughing stock. :laugh:

He entertains me(in a way). This is a family forum and his antics are good to show the young family members(i have 3 teenage nephews) on how not to post on the internet so they don't become a world wide laughing stock. :laugh:

Kind of reminds me of the star wars kid 4 years ago or so. Anyone else remember him? In case you missed him, here's an idea of how to teach kids NOT to act, especially when being video taped. Kid probably lives under a rock somewhere in Saskatchewan now. :laugh:
- Star Wars Kid[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back