my 7 yr old and I almost just got waxed

Glad to hear you and your son are okay.
beerchug.gif

Riding the busa has probably made you more aware of your surroundings, and enable you to see the other car. The gaurdian angel probably helped a bit too.

Glad to hear you and your son are okay.
beerchug.gif

Riding the busa has probably made you more aware of your surroundings, and enable you to see the other car. The gaurdian angel probably helped a bit too.
Honestly stkr00

Besides God have his guardian angles constantly prodding me and shaking their head at my ignorance and stupidity.

I attribute most of my awareness to two things

Martial arts training for over 20 years.

But probably even more so than that, working around fighter jets for over 10 years.

I have almost been sucked and blown in the same day, and it wasn't a good feeling.

Have almost been blown off a carrier deck while at sea, seen guys walk into props on carriers, seen videos of guys getting sucked into a jet intake and all you see is a red mist blow out the back.

So in my mind I have been blessed with a lot of experiences that keep me paranoid.. (cough cough) ehem I mean on guard
biggrin.gif

But I still think the Guardian angel had the most to do with it
wink.gif

Experience is the best teacher. Sound like you've had a lot of experiences there. It's a wonder you're still here.

Stay safe thrasher
wink.gif

Back