my 7 yr old and I almost just got waxed

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Well it happened almost an hour ago and I am still having chest pains.

Just left my house and 2 blocks away I was going through an intersection with my 7 year old son on the passenger seat and this car somes from my left doing about 60mph, does even slow down, no breaks no nothing, runs through the light that was red for him and green for me.

It was a two lane road and there was a car going in the same in direction in the slow lane that was stopped for the light, the car that ran the light was in the fast lane.

The speed limit in the street was 45. I know the car had to have been doing at least 60.

I caught it out of the corner of my eye and hit the breaks, if I would have left the hosue 2 seconds earlier, or if I would not have caught it out of the corner of my eye, I would have t-boned.

I was fine until I thought about my son, and then I started tearing up..

I turned the car around to try and find the person. I was going to chase them down to get close enough to get a vehicle description and call 9/11 and make a citizens arrest but the car was gone by the time I turned around.

Dang.. I am still freaked out. My son didnt know anything. If anything would have happened to him...

God must have been watching out for me for the millionth time. All that went through my mind when I got home was every morning I pray and I ask got to protect my family and I from harm. and for some reason that popped into my head..

Dayyum Thrashr, I'm glad to hear that nothing bad happen to you and your son.  Be sure to give thanks to the Man up above.

God must have been watching out for me for the millionth time[/QUOTE]

rock.gif
 You think.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101673377 -->

God must have been watching out for me for the millionth time. All that went through my mind when I got home was every morning I pray and I ask got to protect my family and I from harm. and for some reason that popped into my head..
Glad you guys are OK...Prayer works...Thank him again and again...
evil.gif

Glad you and son are OK. Some bastards shouldn't even have driver's licenses.
mad.gif

glad it wasn't worse, bro. Fuggin idiot...

I say we lynch the fugger....tie 'em up and drag him behind his car going that same rate of speed for at least 20-30 feet.

Then let him heal....

When he's all healed up, drag the fugger again...

mad.gif
Fuggin jerk-offs....

Thanks everyone... Yeah kind of freakd me out.. I have had alot of accidents in my life, lots of close calls, none have affected me as today when I thought about my little buddy being hurt or killed. that was what tore me up the most.

Me dying aint nuthing but a thing...but my little buddy being hurt real bad or dying.... especially because of some fricken idiot who is in a rush and not paying attention to their surroundings, un bearable to think about...

But in all things God's will be done...

Thanks again for all the replies...

Glad your son & yourself are OK Thrasher, yes indeed Prayer does work. Remember, " According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love" Ephesians 1:4 God Bless Bro!

I'm just glad you're telling us this story and okay thrasher...that had to be scary...damn people not paying attention!
mad.gif

on my way to work this morning. Windows fogged up, street cold, almost got T-boned again.

Plus I slipped on my roof over the weekend and the only thing that kept me form a 15 foot drop was the rain gutter which is not bent up.

With Mikeshardware dying in a motorcycle accident, Wizard and his girlfriend being killed, mine and my wifes uncle died of cancer Halloween day this year, a family friend died of cancer last Thursday (Thanksgiving day)

I was in the emergency room this morning until 2:00am with my wife because she was having panic attacks so bad she couldn’t breath and was turning pale.

I am now sitting at my work in my solid brick building with no windows feeling safe. I am almost afraid to walk outside.. maybe I will just sleep in my office tonight...

May God grant peace to all those that have passed away recently and to all those that have been left behind..

The last week has really sucked..

But I guess for me, the bright side is I got to test my reflexes yesterday when I almost got t-boned, and also my cat like reflexes when I almost fell off the roof. And got some really nice crisp fresh air this morning going to the ER.

Well, I'm glad to hear you and your son are OK. Probably a good thing you didn't catch the guy in the car, because you wouldn't have made a citizens arrest...you would've looked at your kid and then beat the piss out of them-then-guess what?? You're the criminal! YOU'RE going to jail! If you had gotten the tag of the car and called it in....waste of time. No one would do ####!!!!! Sorry, this just brings back a couple memories. Glad you're OK.

thrash-- no offense, but you may want to stay off the busa until you sense your luck swingin' in the other direction ;)

thrash-- no offense, but you may want to stay off the busa until you sense your luck swingin' in the other direction ;)
No Worries Snake, she is parked and will stay that way.

One thing about me, I have never had a motorcycle as my sole transportation and I doubt I ever will..

And if I don't feel at least 95%, I don't get on the bike. Even if there is a ride scheduled, if I feel even a little bit not right, I don't ride. I will cancel

And with everything going on lately, in my life and with the accidents on the board and there have been some local riders getting waxed lately.... no Busa for me...

I have a camaro and my Z71, heck I will drive my mini van if needed, the Busa is safe and sound just waiting for me for when I am ready
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the concern though, very sound advice
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back