Almost dropped my 'Busa

A'Busa'd

Donating Member
Registered
I'm at a major intersection, two left turn lanes and I'm in the furthest left of the turn lanes. I'm about 4 or 5 cars back from the light. Light turns green and traffic starts to move. When I get to the intersection, a woman driving a car in the lane to my right decides that she is going to make "U" turn... ...right into me! I couldn't believe it! She was looking right at me the whole time. It was all I could do the keep the bike up. No damage, but I think there is a small spot on the seat
wow.gif

Watch out folks, stupid people abound!

Glad it came out like it did... And yeah, I rode in town last night to go to Buffalo Wild Wing Cafe. Reminded me why I HATE ridin' in town. Stupid teenage chick rode less than a bike length off my back tire for about a mile. I couldn't just speed up due to heavy traffic. I hate stupid people!
mad.gif

Glad you made it without getting hurt. I had a guy rearend me on my bike while I was setting at a light. He hit my muffler which took out his turn signal lens but did nothing to my bike.
laugh.gif

Yeah, people are stupid. Yesterday I almost got rear ended because some jackass decided he was going to run a yellow light, but he was behind me! I was braking for it and almost stopped and i look in my mirrors and see this guy barreling down on me, so I gunned it through the intersection before I got nailed. I hate riding in town. I would much rather ride the highway.

Yeah, people are stupid. Yesterday I almost got rear ended because some jackass decided he was going to run a yellow light, but he was behind me! I was braking for it and almost stopped and i look in my mirrors and see this guy barreling down on me, so I gunned it through the intersection before I got nailed. I hate riding in town. I would much rather ride the highway.
Highway? Hmmm... Gimme them country back roads!
wink.gif

Gald no one was hurt! There are some folks that just don't care about riders or other cars. The lady doing the u-turn probably would have done it with a car there because she didn't care.

Yeah, there are sooooo many idiots on the road. I'm a pretty safe rider on my own, but throw a few soccer moms on cell phones into the mix and the statistics increase for a major mishap. Think I'll stay out of heavy traffic.

I am glad that there are so many of us that are aware and on guard against dangerous drivers. I wish my state would pass the law about the use of cell phones without handsfree devices. I cannot stand to see people barreling along with their phone held up to their ear.

I'm glad you are ok. I was riding yesterday and I see this lady up ahead of me stopped trying to pull out of her neighborhood and you can see from a mile away that she see's all the sportbikes coming and she still freakin pulls out in front of us like an idiot!!!!!! We were all very aware that she was going to do that. She probably was talking on the damn cell phone too! I cant stand people who can't drive! They shouldn't even be on the damn road! I felt like driving an H2 and running her over!! Well, take care and watch out for those blue hairs out there and crazy alcoholics!

Double bad here....21,000 college kids on 21,000 cell phones. Cell phones when walking, cell phones when driving....who in the heck are they talking to? The next one that causes me a problem on the bike will be sending who ever they are talking to a "camera phone picture" of the inside of their colon....
tounge.gif

Back