Almost got taken out!

Come to Bosnia and ride the twisties with me. My site will be up by next week if it kills me. Go to www.RIDEBIH.com beginning next week I have video of some stretches and I will tell you it is beautiful. I will be set up in a month or so to rent bikes for tours with all the equipment necessary. Just fly into Sarajevo and I will take care of everything accomodation, rental bike, nightlife, all inclusive and very reasonable.

Close call thats forsure. I have to say I am not exempt from crossing the line on a couple occasions but when that happens it is time to take in the sites and ease off the gas.
Sometimes it is hard to judge the speed coming down the mountain if the decline is not as obvious. He's lucky it wasn't a truck barrelling down the road.

If Charles would have hit him I would have had no where to go but hit him also....or Charles.

what a friggin a-hole....

Fugger shoudl get off the road if he can't ride. Both of you were lucky....

Fuggin squid....he's lucky you weren't driving a tour bus...
He's very lucky I wasn't in a car/truck/bus, he'd a been creamed... I hope he crapped his pants or scared himself bad enough to learn the lesson...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You just made that story up as an excuse for your slow a$$ being 20 minutes behind the rest of us.

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously, Charles and Rich are incredibly good riders and frankly, I've no doubt that had it been me or some other less skilled rider, some twisted metal and plastic would have been sprayed around the road.

Your advice is right on target, too. Ride the mountains WELL below your ability so you can compensate for problems.

--Wag--

Back