my 09 drag bike

no on-board compressor with a regulator that keeps it at 120lbs

You honestly should be doing 8.9X on motor. I'm doing 9.2X on my bike at 62" with a street pipe and full fairings, I can only imagine what kind of 60/fts you can get being another inch or two lower!

I can't wait to start getting into the motor. I've got a nitrous set up, but, I'd like to get 200 on motor.. I outgrew 180hp quickly.

Again to the op, bike looks great, wish i could afford that pipe. If you have some sort of part out let me know lol. I'm sure it's a few years down the road, but still lol calling first dibs reallll early. :thumbsup:

Do any of those extended tailsections have blinkers and can you still use back seat with that airtech one since i see you still have seatcowl on

On my bike I have a catalyst tail so I could use the rear seat but there's no holes for stock turn signals I have a tail light that has blinkers on the emdge of the light .... I don't know about the airtech tail

I use tail light with turn signals to. I black out old tail turn signals,so i figured why bother putting them in.

Back