My 06' Gixxer is in.

I can here it coming; "I really miss my Busa:("
Lol!  Oh I already miss it and it aint even left.
smile.gif

I am picking up my new bike tomorrow @ noon.
Woo Hoo! Ok James!!! That is a sweet bike but I KNOW you will miss your Busa!!!! I've ridden both myself and I have ridden with you as well!!!!! My bet is that you will be back to Busa next year!!!! You like to "get it on" in the staright better than the corners!!!!

Nope,  I love corners just as much.  

We discussed this over drinks that one night, you also though you were "way taller than me"  , I guess you have your point of view and I have mine....the Gixxer is a very comfortable 1000CC class SS bike...VERY COMFORTABLE, very quick, very nimble.

I will miss my Busa in a way but more for the good times it brought me , not so much the bike itself.    

<!--EDIT|BentValve
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127483813 -->

wow.gif
You just joking or what!
biggrin.gif
It looks sweet I know you can't wait for it to be broken in .
cool.gif

No I aint joking.

Agony I tell ya, though its for my own good...right now I still have the Busa's inputs burned on my brain...it will take a good while to adjust to the new bike.

Hey Bent why don't you go to Gixxer.com and join the other sugarbritches huh? You'd fit right in
wow.gif

biggrin.gif
I joined Gixxer.com years ago.
smile.gif

I edited my post...I was a little bit heated up last night over a few different things and let it get to me.

<!--EDIT|BentValve
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127484135 -->

Here is my thread on my Gixxer test rides a few months ago...the first post is about a short ride on a dealer's bike , the second post further in the thread is after the longer ride.

From a roll on , say 40-50mph the Busa cannot hang with the Gixxer (K6). It will never catch up either unless its been modded.

Roll-ons on the Gixxer are unreal...while passing a few cars on the Busa is not exactly a chore either , its even easier with the Gixxer , the acceleration is nuts.
It comes violently too, the Busa feels tame in comparison.

WOT this baby in second and hang on because @ 7K hell is unleashed. Damn I cannot wait to finish breaking this bike in.
biggrin.gif

CONGRATS BV!!! That K6 is a beauty!! I've been wanting the same one for a while now. That thing looks nimble just sitting there.

From a roll on , say 40-50mph the Busa cannot hang with the Gixxer (K6).  It will never catch up either unless its been modded.
I wish I could have one of these along side the Busa. Remember the Busa is geared for 200mph, re-gear it into the same range as the 1K and watch the fire works! I rode a 1K a few months ago and I am definitely too tall for them. You can definitely tell the difference in handling and weight though, right away, this would be kick ass to run at the track.
smile.gif

Hey get that leaf off the footpeg !! Stupid tree!
laugh.gif
. Issybusa is going to go to the run also . I'll meet him at Seattle .

Back