My 06' Gixxer is in.

If I didn't ride with my daughter on the back all the time, I think I would consider trading for an 06 gixxer 1k. I don't think anything could match the busa as far as passenger comfort. But I do like to play, ie, wheelies. I'm sure they are much easier on the 1000.

Congrats on the new bike. I absolutely love my 05.
biggrin.gif

What is that color, red, orange, copper, or what? Just curious....I lke it.
Red\Black, sweet combo! I'm getting a new 1k when i get back from my next OCONUS deployment.

It will be a great day when you go into the garage and have to make a decision: Busa for speed or 1K for one wheel action and then pick which set of keys to grab...

Let us know your opinion on the switch.

Congrats bro!

Congrats man, nice colors
wink.gif

(Seems like you got rid of Busa pretty quickly though,
check out the latest Sport Rider magazine (your colors are on the cover page) for Busa, ZX12 and K1200S shootout (guess who the winner is), they also mention litters)

<!--EDIT|motorkar
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127427706 -->

No flake in the paint....its cool though...I like the flat deep red. In comparison to my Busa red its a more true red while the Busas red has a pinkish/orange hue to it.

I am very happy with the looks....I will black out everything I can.

Pretty much the pipe, rearsets and exhaust bracket/ passenger footpegs are all that need blackening.
smile.gif

BV - Very nice. I have yet to see them. They were just released. We were to take delivery today of three R/B colors and we closed due to the damn Hurricane!
Beautiful!!
Man I have thought about trading in for this one too!
Very - Very nice!!

Oh - get the TRC Yosh pipe for them. they are the same Mladin runs. Worth the money too. My bro just did his:

Bikes_00023.jpg

Mladin uses the Carbon version. Rich got the Titanium. Sweet BV!
Enjoy man!!

Back