MSD LAUNCH MASTER

The blue wire will run with the green cluster,somewhere under airbox run an extention wire to the bottom of the 2 wires from your clutch switch with a quick splice back to the blue wire

dogs_007__Medium_.jpg

The way i hooked mine up wasi ran the blue wire up to my clucth lever and i tapped into my black/yellow wire coming off my clucth lever switch. I spliced it in there. Works great, hope this helps. The clucth has to be pulled all the way in for it to come on. When you ingage it you F1 light will flash thats ok. What that is is the ECM picking up a misfire on the coil, which is what the MSD box is doing cutting out cyclinders to give you your dadadadada sound. Good luck and enjoy
laugh.gif

You can adjust the point of engagement of the switch also by opening the screw hole in the switch and making the locator pin smaller.

switch.jpg

You can adjust the point of engagement of the switch also by opening the screw hole in the switch and making the locator pin smaller.

switch.jpg
Great tip sir, many times I wish I could adjust the point at which the MSD would activate so I could start to feel the pull. Because I drop the clutch almost instantly,depending on slack in the chain,has resulted in blowing the tire off on many starts. THANK YOU
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Back