MPS hydraulic clutch realease+MSD launch master???

AsleepAtTheTree

Registered

Does anyone know how to hook the both of these on a separate button from the clutch switch together

I figure it would allow more accurate and consistent launches to have them both operate from one button together

Seems like It would create a tuning hassle to only have the hydraulic clutch release operate from a separate button and the launch master off the normal clutch switch bc of the small delay between the clutch switch and lever swing..being the bike will be moving before the launch master goes into normal rev

I've heard of adjusting the clutch switch but need advice to that to because I dont see any way to adjust it in factory form

Thank you!!!

I never had a problem with the bike moving before the launchmaster let the revs go in hundreds of passes.
OK well that makes me feel a bit better hearing it from you!

Have you heard of some ppl "slotting the hole" to adjust the clutch switch closer in?
Couldn't find any pics to show how but seen a few post about ppl doing this

Tho I still like the idea of them both on the same button!!!

If you like the idea, I'm sure you could make it work. With that being said, let your clutch out with the bike off but in gear. The click you hear is where the launchmaster gets the signal, if you can push the bike at that point, it's not going to move. You should be able to transition smoothly through the switch with the lever, only thing changing is rpm. As the motor revs, the load of the clutch engaging will bring it back down if you're letting it out. Does that make sense?

If you like the idea, I'm sure you could make it work. With that being said, let your clutch out with the bike off but in gear. The click you hear is where the launchmaster gets the signal, if you can push the bike at that point, it's not going to move. You should be able to transition smoothly through the switch with the lever, only thing changing is rpm. As the motor revs, the load of the clutch engaging will bring it back down if you're letting it out. Does that make sense?
Yep makes plenty sense to me!!!

Thanks again my friend!!!

Back