Mr B's photos

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Ok so not very many and a lot of dupes but I spent most of my time riding, drinking and helping the guys with the chow.. Anyway, all the good stuff, is well.... still at the bash :)

It is still uploading (air card) but should be around 140 photos when done..

Sorry for the lack of diversity.. :)

Picasa Web Albums - Randy - Fall Bash 08#

That was quick.

Damn bro, how long were you at the house before I came out?

Last edited:
Oh and I didn't really need the present you left in the kids' bathroom. I still haven't opened that door. :puke:

I'll let the wifey know you are gonna stop back by and pick up your meat:whistle::rofl:

Those are some great shots! I can't believe you actually posted that ONE..... Rhonda is gonna wonder about me. :rofl:

Hey Doc, I need your PP addy to pay for that chain solvent...

can I get a gallon? :whistle:

Re: Mr B's photos

The solvent you got from me? Thats already been paid for

THat would be SamBusa's house... Karen was chasing Sambusa's Guinea Foul (at least thats what he calls it) :rofl:

Sorry could not get closer to his "Furry Cows" they seemed a bit nervous around me for some reason... :whistle:

THat would be SamBusa's house... Karen was chasing Sambusa's Guinea Foul (at least thats what he calls it) :rofl:

Sorry could not get closer to his "Furry Cows" they seemed a bit nervous around me for some reason... :whistle:

We really need to talk. :poke:

Re: Mr B's photos

Sould have seen the sheep after he left. They came out of the barn searching franticly. I kept hearing "Raaa aaa aaandy" :laugh:

Back