Had some time to collect my thoughts

Hey Shawn, It sure was a lucky thing for me to get in touch with you prior to this event!, I truly enjoyed being around and meeting everyone at the event. Hopefully made a few life long friends. You know my history better than anyone, and I can honestly say I enjoyed being around this group better than any that I have associated with in the past. Tell Geo once again thanks for her hospitality, I really enjoyed having dinner with you and your wonderful boys, You both are great parents! until next time.......

Hey Shawn, It sure was a lucky thing for me to get in touch with you prior to this event!, I truly enjoyed being around and meeting everyone at the event. Hopefully made a few life long friends. You know my history better than anyone, and I can honestly say I enjoyed being around this group better than any that I have associated with in the past. Tell Geo once again thanks for her hospitality, I really enjoyed having dinner with you and your wonderful boys, You both are great parents! until next time.......
Jeremy,
I didn't know if you would find this thread... seeing you again really was huge for me. We have to do it again when there arn't so many dang distrctions/bikes! It is good that you left when you did, it came down on us as we were headed back. It was a great time. Thanks for coming by and hanging out!

Back