Thanks for a great time!

CrashTestDanny

Registered
Once again, I had a wonderful time at a 'busa event with you all. BusaWhipped and I made it home cold and wet last night after several hundred miles of rain and a few hundred miles of breathing gas fumes from someone's motorcycle.

Thanks to everyone who tried to help me out with my helmet troubles - especially Big Diesel, who loaned me a lid to get home with. Arai is sending the new side pods along with a spare set that I had to pay $27 for to me, so hopefully I'll never be stuck quite like that again.

Also a big, big thanks to Omar for hauling all my junk in his pickup truck. I could have strapped it all onto the rear saddle, but it's a lot more fun to not have to worry about it. Another big thanks to BusaWhipped's wife for fixing us all breakfast Wednesday morning and for getting my stuff from Omar after the trip.

And to BusaWhipped and whoever helped him to rescue me from almost dropping it in the parking lot (was it BA Busa?), a huge thanks for helping me out instead of grabbing for a camera. I know it took a lot to pass up that Kodak moment!
biggrin.gif

Thank y'all for putting up with me crashing your busa bash!

Now if Suzuki would make me a barco-busa, I could fit in! But I don't think they were interested - they wouldn't even let me fill out the survey.

laugh.gif
I think that was me actually....
laugh.gif
it was really great meeting you btw.. sorry we did not get more ride time..

and glad the parking lot stumble did not result in a fall over
smile.gif

laugh.gif

glad you made it home safely without adding another notch to your name
laugh.gif
see you soon

p.s. hey, that's Pappy's bike

IMG_2248__Large_.JPG

it was rather interesting watching him teeter on the brink of disaster...
rofl.gif
probably seemed like 10 minutes to you huh?

I wish I could have had more time to get to know more people. I met you and that was about it. If your the guy with the cool paint job of the cross, I have some video of you at the dam.
thumb_up.gif

Thanks Danny, Juli and I appreciate you getting her the clutch lever. Let us know when you back to the Okie area and we can put your up. Be safe bro!

laugh.gif
I think that was me actually....
laugh.gif
  it was really great meeting you btw.. sorry we did not get more ride time..

and glad the parking lot stumble did not result in a fall over
smile.gif
Yeah - really appreciate your help there... sloping down to the right seems to be a really bad situation for me... I caught it but my leg was not going to hold it much longer if you guys had not stepped in. Thanks again!

laugh.gif

I wish I could have had more time to get to know more people. I met you and that was about it. If your the guy with the cool paint job of the cross, I have some video of you at the dam.
thumb_up.gif
ST. Cool paint job. Cross. That sounds like me... I do love to take that turn faster than the posted speed limit... Can't get anywhere near as fast as BusaWhipped and VMan, though...

You know, Indianna isn't too far from Wentzville that you couldn't come out and ride with me and BusaWhipped down to Eureka...

Danny-is was a pleasure bro, always happy to help a brutha rider and heck-you seem like a pretty cool dude IMO
cool.gif

next time we'll have to get some more rides in; and dont be freakin me n Dennis out like that again with the "dissapearing act" bro!!! i almost broke my neck tryn to check for ya behind me (no mirrors does become a disadvantage when lookin for the tail-man in a convoy) but Im just glad you were shoppin, not droppin!
beerchug.gif

pm'd you my addy Dan-send back the lid at your leisure, glad it got you home safe and well-dryer than the Arai woulda been, LoL

stay safe on the roads bro, hope to see you this fall if not at the "Cheese Curd Bash" sometime this summer
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back