On the Road again!

skotty

Registered
Semi, Omar n me are headed back home from the Bash.  I hope everyone has a safe trip home, considering all the rain we are facing.  Busawhipped, CrashTestDanny, and Rich are the few I know of that are riding home.  Hope they make it home safely.

Alas, back to the Real World.  All those who live close to the Dragon, you dont know how lucky you are.  Its a lil piece of heaven is what it is.

Looking forward to the next Meet n Greet.

My prayers are with DadofThree, Naomi and Diesel for a quick recovery.

Let us know when you make it back. Hope your feeling okay.

Have a safe trip guys.  
smile.gif

Great meeting ya Skotty! Looking forward to seeing ya again in the Fall, maybe............

Hope all of you have a safe trip home. See you when you get here.

i'm home...we filled our bellies with pizza, breadsticks, and ice cream (thank you Ms. Semi) and omslaw and skotty hit the road for their homes at about 2215...once again, i have had another very good week spent with my brothers and sisters from the .org...you all are absolutely great
beerchug.gif

p.s. please continue to keep our fellow members who went down this week in your thoughts and prayers

Semi, Omar n me are headed back home from the Bash. I hope everyone has a safe trip home, considering all the rain we are facing. Busawhipped, CrashTestDanny, and Rich are the few I know of that are riding home. Hope they make it home safely.

Alas, back to the Real World. All those who live close to the Dragon, you dont know how lucky you are. Its a lil piece of heaven is what it is.

Looking forward to the next Meet n Greet.

My prayers are with DadofThree, Naomi and Diesel for a quick recovery.
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Got home at around 2:30 a.m. this morning and am back at work. Still little sore from the fall, oh well, I am alive and got to ride the dragon a couple times. Sucks to be back in the real world. It was great meeting everyone at the bash. Looking forward to the next meet n greet.

Glad you guys made it home safe. I Had a great time. Glad to meet you. Can't wait for the next one already.

it was good meeting you skotty. I'm glad it was such minor damage. heal up bro. see you next time i hope

Back