Open Arms...Thanks

R6 Manny

Crash Test Manny
Registered
I wanted take some time and thank all that were at the September 08 Busa Bash.
- Although it's an r6 not a Big Bad BUSA, all of you still welcomed me with open arms. Thank you.
- It would have been nice to keep the R6 right side up, but things don't always work out as planed. :banghead: To everyone who helped me back to my feet and get the 6 back to the Phillips. Thank You. (To include riding ...um...on the back)
- To my "Repair Crew" (as it was posted), Thanks for zip tying it back together again so I could get back on the horse. :thumbsup:
- SAM, Thanks for letting me barrow the shin pro on my ride out
- The Chiefs, Great chow! :eatchicken:.
Even with the wreck, I'm still glad I came with MC Mustang. You truly are GREAT people. I look forward to coming back in 2010 when MC Mustang and I get back.

Manny, It was great to meet you. Sorry about the mishap, but at least the pit crew got ya going again, and the main thing is you was not hurt. You are now part of the .org, and dont forget it. :) be safe.

Tim :)

Manny, it was good to meet you. Glad you got back up on two. Don't worry about the get off, all that matter is that you are ok and you are able to get out there and ride agian.

Look forward to your return, be careful out there and thank you.

Ted the tow truck driver (actually the guy with the trailer)

Manny, it was good to meet you. Glad you got back up on two. Don't worry about the get off, all that matter is that you are ok and you are able to get out there and ride agian.

Look forward to your return, be careful out there and thank you.

+1
Glad you were OK.

Manny, you seem to fit right in at Bash... and sure glad you came with Shawn..

You would make a fine Busa owner... :) and if you want to show before '10, you are always welcome :)

glad to see you had a good time. be safe and see ya at the next one. Bring a busa :whistle:

I was the one with the video bro. I'm just glad your okay. You scared the crap out of me. It was great meeting you. You were tearing up that sweeper. Glad you got to hit it again b4 you left. Heal up and PLEASE be careful in Iraq and watch MC's back. I can't wait to see both of you again:beerchug:

Glad you enjoyed the gathering and are okay after the little incident. Keep your head down and we look forward to hearing from you while you are gone and seeing you when you get back! Welcome to the madness! :welcome:

It was great meeting and talking to you Manny. You are welcome to ride with us anytime. Be careful in the sand box. And like I told you at the Phillips, THANK YOU for serving.:beerchug:

glad you came to the bash, sorry that you had a little accident but at least you got it back on the road somewhat. see ya in 2010

Glad to see you on here Manny!! Just glad you're OK and you rode after the fact... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It was good meeting you, Manny! I'm glad that you're OK and we were able to get you back up on two wheels in short order! You and Shawn be careful out there and we'll see y'all in 2010!

Hayabusa.oRg family spirit in fine form.

Welcome, Manny...you couldn't have hooked into a better group.

:beerchug:

exactly what everyone else said, be careful over there and bring ur azz back home

Hope you enjoyed the entertainment on Friday night.... us girls can get a little silly :cheerleader:

Back