Team Mustang is home safe

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Everyone, we had a blast! For those that didn't know, Manny is a friend of mine who had never been to the dragon; one of the things he was most upset about after his tumble was that he might not get to run the Tail at least once. I told him how we operate; we had the free clinic open for business - and he did make a dragon run - AT NIGHT! :bowdown: Also, this morning I took him back to the dam and he made a few spirited passes on photo curve (a bit of the hair o'the dog :) )

I would like to thank a few people specifically:
Dave and Angela, thanks for the grub; the steak was amazing but the potatoes were too much!
Randy - you just da man!
Sam - thanks for coming, it was great to shake your hand!
Nathan - same as Sam!
Angel - thank you for loaning me Lycan1; means a lot that you trusted me enough to do so
Kevin - you just plain inspire me brother! Live Strong!
AND
Omar... no words of thanks are adequate.

Thanks to all that were there and made me and mine feel welcome! The oRg rocks!

Shawn, posted up in another thread.
Pipe's sorry he ditched you all on the Sat. night ride.
Didn't realize till Pipe got to the bike that he still had his Dark shield on and barely made it back to Robbinsville in the Rain.
Next time Shawn. :bowdown:
It was good to meet you.

Shawn, it was an honor to get to meet you and your family. And tell Manny that it was great meeting him also.:beerchug:

Shawn, it was an honor to get to meet you and your family. And tell Manny that it was great meeting him also.:beerchug:

Shawn, you are one of the backbones of the Bash... I think we need to find you a full time assitant so you can get some rides in..

Thanks for all you do and bringing your familiy. You share so much of your time and life with us, it just adds something to the Bash that goes beyond any description...

Anyway, you are going to be sorely missed at Spring bash... Please be safe and keep us up to date on what you can!! Godspeed and be safe!!

It was good to see you and the rest of the Mustang family. Glad you made it home safely.

Nice meeting you and thanks for sharing your tire changing proceedures. The night dragon ride was a BIG first for me! Be safe. Glad Manny got back on the "horse" and came thru ok.

Great seeing you again Shawn...loved talking to Geo and really enjoyed hanging out with your boys... :thumbsup:

It was an honor to meet you sir, im glad you made it ,and im sure manny is glad that he has such a great friend. Be safe overseas and update us as often as possible, untill next time brother...

Wish I could have been there, Shawn! Sounds like fun as always.

Glad you made it home, Shawn! It was great seeing you, Geo and the boys again! Tell Christopher and Declin I had fun tossing the football with them :)

Here's a crappy shoe-phone pic from last night when I got home:

IMG00617.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It was great to see you and shake your hand again. Thank you very much for fitting my bike in the throttle body line at the last min. It helped me to eliminate a prob. and thanks for the valve adj. idea. Be safe over seas my friend and I look forward to seeing you again.

Glad Team Mustang had a safe trip.. And thank you for the carb sync.. The Low Budget Busa is running like a champ.. :thumbsup:

Back